Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Pilots Autographs

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    46
    Received since the last post:






  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    46



  3. #43

    John Miklos

    Got back John Miklos today. He was taken from the Washington Senators by the Pilots in the 1968 Expansion Draft.


  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by bobw357 View Post
    Got back John Miklos today. He was taken from the Washington Senators by the Pilots in the 1968 Expansion Draft.

    I really like the look of your custom cards. Great job!!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    46
    Well, I have not been able to get many new Pilot autographs recently as I have been runnin gout of potential subjects. I have developed a nice little process to turn previously boring autographed 3x5 cards into custom cards. Here are my latest Pilots:

    part 1:




  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    46
    part 2:




  7. #47
    I started collecting Pilots autographs several years ago. Some I received through the mail, telephone auctions (pre-internet), some through autograph shows and some through eBay. I have a near complete set of autographed cachet envelopes of every Pilot player and coach that suited up for a game. I am only missing Miguel Fuentes, although I do have his sig on a program. The ones I received through the mail were prompt and had a nice note attached. I tracked down Steve Hovley's address a few years ago, but I did not receive a response. I heard that he does not sign at all. I needed his autograph on a ball. The signatures on here are a nice reference for collectors. Very well done.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay via Boston
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick's Stadium 1969 View Post
    I started collecting Pilots autographs several years ago. Some I received through the mail, telephone auctions (pre-internet), some through autograph shows and some through eBay. I have a near complete set of autographed cachet envelopes of every Pilot player and coach that suited up for a game. I am only missing Miguel Fuentes, although I do have his sig on a program. The ones I received through the mail were prompt and had a nice note attached. I tracked down Steve Hovley's address a few years ago, but I did not receive a response. I heard that he does not sign at all. I needed his autograph on a ball. The signatures on here are a nice reference for collectors. Very well done.
    Miguel "Mickey" Fuentes passed away in January 1970. Was murdered in a bar fight in Puerto Rico.
    Man, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

  9. #49
    Here's a photo of Gary Roggenburk found in the July '69 team photo -
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    Miguel "Mickey" Fuentes passed away in January 1970. Was murdered in a bar fight in Puerto Rico.
    Here's a photo of Miguel Fuentes & an autographed ball -
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •