Thread: Say It Ain't So Ned!

Say It Ain't So Ned!

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/NA...t=.jsp&c_id=la

As if losing Game Over isn't bad enough (although I'm glad he's gone with the way he went back on his word), Colletti has now decided it's intelligent to offer Hendrickson arbitration?
    6-15, 4.21 ERA Mark Hendrickson?
    Not good. The dude is the epitomy of chaos on the mound, where every time he toes the rubber is a very frightening adventure. I'm just hoping that he's not considered for the starting rotation.

I've posted before about Beimel and my thoughts on him staying. I guess time will tell if his special tattoo has magically transformed him into someone who can act his age.
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

They're not expecting Hendrickson to except it, and if he does he'll be used as a trade offering later on.
    06 NL WildCard Winners (But got roasted my the Mets)

Quote Originally Posted by Raceboy
    They're not expecting Hendrickson to except it, and if he does he'll be used as a trade offering later on.
    Here's hoping he doesn't accept the contract! Although I'm not quite sure what type of trade bait he might turn out to be . . .
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by bhss89
    Here's hoping he doesn't accept the contract! Although I'm not quite sure what type of trade bait he might turn out to be . . .
    I guess if a team is super desperate for a lefthanded starting pitcher the Dodgers would probably trade him and another player or 2 for a semi decent power hitter.

I think he just had alot of trouble adjusting to the National league.

But then again he wasn't that great with Tampa Bay.
    06 NL WildCard Winners (But got roasted my the Mets)