Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who charges $ ttm?

Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Warren Spahn signs for $10, Hoyt Wilhelm for $5,
    Spahn died 5 years ago. Wilhelm died 6 years ago. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

Blog Entries
    Oops. Those two were from a 2001 list. Sorry.
    "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Oops. Those two were from a 2001 list. Sorry.
    I was gonna say. No sweat.

Does anyone know if the Rockie's rookie Seth Smith charge for autos like Taveras and Tulo?

Blog Entries
    I asked this in another thread, but I don't think it can hurt asking again...

I know for a fact that Dr. Mike Marshall (the pitcher) charges. But how much does he charge? I know he's very particular about you using his title and I believe you have to send it to his pitching academy, but I have no idea how much he charges. The guys on eBay I'm friends with all don't know "but I have this rare Dr. Mike autograph I got at his only private signing for only $150!" Surely he can't charge THAT much.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
    I asked this in another thread, but I don't think it can hurt asking again...

I know for a fact that Dr. Mike Marshall (the pitcher) charges. But how much does he charge? I know he's very particular about you using his title and I believe you have to send it to his pitching academy, but I have no idea how much he charges. The guys on eBay I'm friends with all don't know "but I have this rare Dr. Mike autograph I got at his only private signing for only $150!" Surely he can't charge THAT much.
    Last year for one hundred dollars per signature, I signed five hundred baseballs, baseball cards and photographs. You may telephone Mr. Bill Corcoran at (813) 972-8175 to inquire as to their availability. If you want to send your own item it is one hundred dollars per item.

Uhhh yeah.
    Last edited by AutographCollector; 07-24-2008 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Good Lord! I guess my eBay buddies (who'd been listing the signatures for up to $200) weren't being so unreasonable at all! And we thought Lou Brock had issues!
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
    Good Lord! I guess my eBay buddies (who'd been listing the signatures for up to $200) weren't being so unreasonable at all! And we thought Lou Brock had issues!
    I'll never forget meeeting Mike Marshall in 1979. Even thirty years ago he was a complete ... um... I can't think of a suitable description with children present. However, he's never been known for his kindness or generosity. Seriosuly, he wasn't just rude to a little kid back then (me), he was outright nasty. The price he is charging does not surprise me in the least bit. He remains to this day my all-time least favorite ballplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D. View Post
    Dave Parker charges for TTM autographs. Here's scan of his Price Sheet.
    How much would he charge if I sent him back his own Price List to autograph?

I heard with Phil Nikero price is:
    Pricelist: 10 for cards, 15 for 8X10 and 20 for baseball. No bats, jerseys, gloves or hats. I'll look for a list.
    Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Cecil Fielder is now charging $15/graph.

Blog Entries
    Johnny Bench charges $40.00 for cards, baseballs, 8x10s, and $100.00 for bats and jerseys.
    "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Blog Entries
    Earl Weaver is now $20 for everything. He won't sign bats or clothing, but $20 applies to everything else, including baseballs.

Dana Kiecker, former Red Sox pitcher, is asking for a $1 donation per autograph for his scholarship fund. He asks for $2 per items that you want personalized.

kiecker.jpg
    Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

For those who even consider paying Brock's enormous fees:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270279640102
    feedback is bad but they go for only a little more than this.
    Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Today I recieved a return from Ron Kittle. I had sent him a 84 Topps Super.
    He returned it unsigned with a note stating. "I only side 84 Topps for a $25.00Donation to the Indiana Sports Charities" He did send me a BW Photo, which he did sign.

I had a success with him in the past on a Yankee card. I'm not sure the reason he asks for a donation ONLY on 84 Topps. I think that is his rookie card.

As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
    164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
    http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
    Check out my new Blog
    www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    I've been told Al Ferrara, whom I sending to, charges $5 per card.

Per a SCN success:

Hank Mason charges $15 per card.

Birthplace of Abraham Lincoln, Larue Co., KY

Frank White

KC 2nd baseman great charges $20 per auto.... I'll have to pass.
    Enough already! Let's get Quiz and Frank White into the Hall Of Fame ASAP!!! Go ROYALS!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowtipper View Post
    Per a SCN success:

Hank Mason charges $15 per card.
    Who in the world is Hank Mason?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast