Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who charges $ ttm?

Ken Sanders charges $5 per sig. Unfortunately he mentions this on a little yellow post-it with no further info. Is it for a charity or what?
    Man, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Received a letter from the family of Harold Gould (former Negro Leaguer). Gould played for the Philadelphia Stars in the 1940's and apparently has a lot of medical bills. They are asking for $52 PER signature + more for inscriptions. I want to know where they came up with that amount.
    Baseball Happenings
    - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
    http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

hend_fee.jpg

Dave Henderson Donation Info

Link
    Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

We need to add Sammy Taylor, former Cub and Reds' catcher to the list. He charges $8 per auto on card and $10 on 8 X 10 photo.

I've noticed on another site that Whitey Herzog has started charging after years of signing for Free. I'm not sure about the amount, but it looks like people have been sending $35 for him to sign a baseball. Does anyone know the specifics?
    My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Blog Entries
    I think Whitey Herzog is $20 per. Also not mentioned: Moose Skowron, who has started charging a $5 flat rate.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Blog Entries
    Marty Perez is now $5 per. I heard rumors that Tommy John's rate went up, but have been unable to substantiate it.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Anyone know the latest on Nolan Ryan? I've seen different amounts listed as his fee. Also not sure whether it's best to send to his foundation or c/o Texas Rangers. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Bobby Tolan - $10 cash.

Quote Originally Posted by NateMan View Post
    Anyone know the latest on Nolan Ryan? I've seen different amounts listed as his fee. Also not sure whether it's best to send to his foundation or c/o Texas Rangers. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    It's best to send c/o his Foundation and prices start at $35 depending on what you would like autographed: http://nolanryanfoundation.stores.ya...olonperit.html

We need to add Mike de la hoz. He was charging $5 but he returned my card unsigned and returned the $5. Does anyone know what he is charging now???

Dom Zanni sent out a price list whereby he was asking for $35 for a sig on a baseball. Recently I sent him a $10 bill and he signed my baseball on the sweet spot. We need to add Camilo Pascual as he charges $10 for a baseball.

George Kell can probably be taken off the list, no amount of money will get a TTM signature from him.
    http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1377/oak2jf0.jpg
    Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Yogi's now charging 100 big ones.

I'm new to all of this, anyone know about Ron Reed, Frank Tanana and Davey Lopes?

Lopes stopped signing.
    Tanana is free
    Reed wants 5 a card, 25 a ball
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan97 View Post
    Lopes stopped signing.
    Tanana is free
    Reed wants 5 a card, 25 a ball
    Thanks very much-those were 3 of my Strat-o-Matic mainstays in the mid 70's. I was thinking about chasing a bunch of my favorite players from that era.

Theres a lot of good players from the 70s that sign. Im collecting the 75 Topps right now, and Ive got probably 50 or 60 signed.
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Danny Cater returned my 1970 Topps card with a note saying he is charging $14 for cards. Think I'll pass on this one.
    My Topps Yankees project: Currently working on a TTM project to have one signed Topps Yankee card for each year since 1951. I'm trying to get a different player per year.

Years completed: All! 1951-2014 is complete.

Favorite TTM autographs: Phil Rizzuto, Tino Martinez, Yogi Berra

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYgraphs View Post
    Danny Cater returned my 1970 Topps card with a note saying he is charging $14 for cards. Think I'll pass on this one.
    I have several of his card signed from way back in the day. It'll take me a while to skim through all of my signed binders. But pm me and I will let you know by the weekend.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast