Thread: Baseball Comedy Videos Archive

Smile Baseball Comedy Videos Archive

Need a laugh? We seem to have plenty of threads every once in a while about a funny baseball video or two, whether its a play from a game, a sketch comedy skit, or some other event, so I figured why not put all in one place? Post any links to funny baseball videos (on Youtube or such) here. I come across a couple while trying to find a video of "the bartman incident", and I also mentioned a couple that are classics. Enjoy. (Oh, and make sure there clean and don't violate BBF Policy)(and if anyone has footage of the Second City Sketch Comedy Club doing their sketch about Bartman, please post it)

Bartman play and aftermath, set to feel good music

ESPN and Dan Patrick gets "had" by fake Bartman

Stewie from Family Guy gets Bartman in big trouble

Home Run hits biker on stroll

Various baseball bloopers and practical jokes

More bloopers

even MORE bloopers

Baseball players play prank on people in park

Tony Batista fake charges japanese pitcher

Arkansas player fakes getting hit by a pitcher, gets ejected one pitch later.

The now famous "Mad coach" Joe Mikulik, goes off the hinges, and then some.
    Last edited by Williamsburg2599; 02-18-2007 at 07:15 PM.

I've seen that clip of Dan Patrick being fooled. That's classic.

Also, I've never seen the clip: Arkansas player fakes getting hit by a pitcher, gets ejected one pitch later. What a loser. He deserved to be tossed. What was his story anways?

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Hill Phoenix
    I've seen that clip of Dan Patrick being fooled. That's classic.

Also, I've never seen the clip: Arkansas player fakes getting hit by a pitcher, gets ejected one pitch later. What a loser. He deserved to be tossed. What was his story anways?
    No clue. He's a junior (RS) this year I believe.:
    http://www.hogwired.com/ViewArticle....&Q_SEASON=2005

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamsburg2599
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Major League Baseball

Here's an article about that game. In it, he says:
    Walker had argued he was hit on the previous pitch, appearing to grimace in pain while clutching his elbow. He put up a brief argument before digging back in against Bukvich. But after he struck out swinging, Walker said something to home plate umpire Nelson Graham and was quickly ejected.

Walker then continued to argue with Graham before Van Horn came down from third base to pick up the argument.

"The ball hit me and he said it didn't and what he says goes and that's just the way it is," Walker said. "I didn't agree with it, simple as that and I guess he didn't want to hear it.

"I didn't say anything. All I said was that I didn't agree with the call. I didn't use any words that I wouldn't use around little kids. From then on, it changed the game."

Van Horn also said he didn't think Walker did enough to warrant an ejection.
    Whatever. The ball clearly missed him. Then he jabbed his bat at the ump (didn't hit him, but still).

Quote Originally Posted by AutographCollector
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Major League Baseball
    Yea I know, click the link under it, you'll have to download it. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by RHP
    Whatever. The ball clearly missed him. Then he jabbed his bat at the ump (didn't hit him, but still).
    Apprently he is a VERY stubborn person. What an insult to baseball. The fact that his coach backed him up in that situation is pretty gross too.

clip 2.JPG
    clip 1.JPG

In all fairness, the coach had to defend him. First of all, he probably thought that it had hit him, because he didn't have a good angle on it. Secondly, even if he knew, he had to show support for his player. He probably gave it to the player after the game though, when he saw the video.

It obviously didn't touch him. Who's the outfielder that kicked the ball to the first baseman in one of those videos?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFan01
    Who's the outfielder that kicked the ball to the first baseman in one of those videos?
    Paul O'Neill with the Reds
    "All shortstops can dance...Derek Jeter is a fullback with power and speed. Jose Reyes is a tailback with speed and quickness"-"analysis" of the New York shortstops' defense by the genius that is Joe Morgan

One of my all-time favorites, Conan O'Brien plays 1864 style baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsburg2599
    One of my all-time favorites, Conan O'Brien plays 1864 style baseball.
    Definately my favorite. Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Westlake
    Definately my favorite. Hilarious.
    "What is that demonary in the sky?!?"

Ya, that was an excellent skit.

You Tube: Some classic baseball moments

A little something for everyone here. A manager snaps, a near tragedy on the field and.... ahhhh, so!!

Asheville Tourists manager Joe Mikulik loses it. One of the great meltdowns in sports history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAY0aLtScus

Here's a plane that came crashing down during an Alaska Goldpanners baseball game in Fairbanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_M7FjjBA5I

Now this is a fun one! We've been discussing international baseball lately.... how about Korean baseball? Ummm, okay, I'm sold! Where do I sign? (LOVE the Tutti Fruity dance number!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNS52jzeUao
    Last edited by Dodgerfan1; 03-17-2007 at 01:13 PM.
    Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerfan1
    [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]
    Asheville Tourists manager Joe Mikulik loses it. One of the great meltdowns in sports history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAY0aLtScus
    It was an away game for the Tourists, and I liked the music selections the stadium managers played during Mikulik's meltdown. First it was "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'," then "Hit the Road, Jack." LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerfan1
    Here's a plane that came crashing down during an Alaska Goldpanners baseball game in Fairbanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_M7FjjBA5I
    Now I've seen everything!

A player pretends that he got hit on a high and tight pitch and puts on a show... Umpire doesn't buy it. The kid then strikes out, throws a tantrum, and is ejected.

And no... it's not Little League.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here is a robot that makes more contact than Canseco on his comeback bid:

Batting Machine

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

And here's a favorite of mine: Game 6 of the 1986 World Series, as done by RBI Baseball

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Stumanji; 03-18-2007 at 03:58 PM.
    Swing and a drive! This one is deep! This one is... over the fence and into the neighbor's yard!