X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig S.
    • Dec 2006

Jays' writers

I'm just wondering if you guys have Jays beat writers and/or columnists who you particularly like or dislike.

I think Jordan Bastian did a good job as the MLB beat writer last season and during this offseason, and I like John Brattain at The Hardball Times (although he covers a lot more than just his favorite team).
  • Richmond Hill Phoenix
    Many Registered Uses
    • Jun 2005

I'm still unsure of Mike Wilner (Jays guy on FAN 590 AM in Toronto). He sure knows his stuff, but I think he's too dependant on statistics. I enjoy calling into the FAN though, because he puts up a good fight about any point you raise.
    WAMCO!

Comment

• Chris from NY
      • Apr 2005

The Regina Leader Post provides virtually no Blue Jays coverage. The main sports guy, Rob Vanstone, still won't shut up about Henry Burris. Thank God for the internet.
      Like Maple Syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States.

Comment

• Big_Mac
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Chris from NY View Post
        The Regina Leader Post provides virtually no Blue Jays coverage. The main sports guy, Rob Vanstone, still won't shut up about Henry Burris. Thank God for the internet.
        haha, better than the Winnipeg paper I get here where every 10 minutes, they have a new solution or rumor on how Winnipeg will get an NHL team next season. But the VBrandon paper give no coverage except a blurb in the column about the game.

Like you said Chris, god bless the internet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X