Thread: 2007 opening day topps cards

2007 opening day topps cards

Guys yesterday I bought a couple of packs of the Opening Day cards (2007). I have a couple of alex Rodriguez cards but I don't know how much they are worth. Can somebody help me out? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    Guys yesterday I bought a couple of packs of the Opening Day cards (2007). I have a couple of alex Rodriguez cards but I don't know how much they are worth. Can somebody help me out? Thanks.
    I seemed to have misplaced my Beckett, but should be able to help ya anyways. Where they are from the Opening Day series, which is kinda considered a cheaper version of the regular Topps set, it will be worth roughly $1.50 to $2.00. The '06 Opening Day A-Rod goes in the book for $1.50, so I assume that the value should be around the same. Hope that helps ya

I have had so many of that same card. i sick of getting in in packs that i buy (its in about 1 of every 3 packs I open)....guess it helps with trades though
    "Original sin wasn't when Eve ate the apple, but when those damn unicorns didn't get on the ark"- Haley Murphy Morrill (2/14/92 - 9/26/07)

^^this was the last status update that Haley had on her facebook page^^

Haley you will always be in my heart <

Thanks guys. I am just a rookie on collecting baseball cards. What kind of cards should I buy. I mean what are the good ones because I buy cards just to buy and I don't know what I am buying.