View Poll Results: ---

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ---

    0 0%
  • ---

    0 0%
Page 416 of 416 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416
Results 10,376 to 10,395 of 10395

Thread: The Bitter Rivals Thread

  1. #10376
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeMan View Post
    Yep, it shifted to Baltimore.
    Go back fishin' . . .
    Ken Fougère


    Eight Time & Current
    World Series Champions



  2. #10377
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Obstructed View, The Bronx, NY 10451 USA
    Posts
    454

    Wink Let's ALL go fishing...

    Quote Originally Posted by KenFougere View Post
    Go back fishin' . . .
    You (and RaysFan98) need to get in the boat too.

  3. #10378
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,242
    IMG_55023094285444.jpeg

    Just saying........

  4. #10379
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeMan View Post
    Yep, it shifted to Baltimore.
    Wrong sir Rays are playing like we should of to start the season

  5. #10380
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    706

    Thumbs down Man overboard!

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeMan View Post
    You (and RaysFan98) need to get in the boat too.
    Only if there's a big hole in the bottom . . . even then, I probably wouldn't sink as fast as the Sox are. -
    Ken Fougère


    Eight Time & Current
    World Series Champions



  6. #10381
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Valleys
    Posts
    3,144
    I think an All Star team from just the AL East couldn't win this year's World Series. Every team has holes up and down the lineup and pitchers on the disabled list.
    "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
    "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

  7. #10382
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    706

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
    I think an All Star team from just the AL East couldn't win this year's World Series. Every team has holes up and down the lineup and pitchers on the disabled list.
    Sox pitchers are doing their job. Our problem is we're unable to hit with RISP.
    Ken Fougère


    Eight Time & Current
    World Series Champions



  8. #10383
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Valleys
    Posts
    3,144
    Quote Originally Posted by KenFougere View Post
    Sox pitchers are doing their job. Our problem is we're unable to hit with RISP.
    Agreed. If our worst hitters were hitting .230 or .240 we would have a chance.
    "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
    "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

  9. #10384
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
    Agreed. If our worst hitters were hitting .230 or .240 we would have a chance.
    Now watch, next year we'll get our MLB best hitting team back, but we won't have Lester . . . We'll be stuck with Buchholz who spends 4 months on the DL and can pitch at most a dozen games a season.

    - I can't wait for the PATS.png Patriots to open their season . . .
    Ken Fougère


    Eight Time & Current
    World Series Champions



  10. #10385
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,242
    Archer should of put a 95 MPH fastball into Ortiz back after the bat flip.

  11. #10386
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Valleys
    Posts
    3,144
    Quote Originally Posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
    Archer should of put a 95 MPH fastball into Ortiz back after the bat flip.
    He can't throw any faster than that? No wonder Ortiz took him deep.

    There are better ways to get back at a hitter besides plunking him.
    "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
    "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

  12. #10387
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
    He can't throw any faster than that? No wonder Ortiz took him deep.

    There are better ways to get back at a hitter besides plunking him.
    Guy got jokes.

  13. #10388
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
    Archer should of put a 95 MPH fastball into Ortiz back after the bat flip.
    I just love that bat-flip! - nod.gif
    Ken Fougère


    Eight Time & Current
    World Series Champions



  14. #10389
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by KenFougere View Post
    I just love that bat-flip! - nod.gif
    I kinda sorta like what preceded it; ya know? That there three run go-ahead bomb that wound up being the game winner.
    Last edited by trosmok; Today at 01:22 PM.
    Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

  15. #10390
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by KenFougere View Post
    I just love that bat-flip! - nod.gif
    Ya know what i like? 14-1

  16. #10391
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Valleys
    Posts
    3,144
    Quote Originally Posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
    Ya know what i like? 14-1
    After David Ortiz homers off him in the next game, Archer will be mumbling, "Big Papi is My Daddy!"
    "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
    "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

  17. #10392
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
    After David Ortiz homers off him in the next game, Archer will be mumbling, "Big Papi is My Daddy!"
    He can hit hr's all he wants and we will take the series lol

  18. #10393
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    706

    Thumbs down He's the devil . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
    Ya know what i like? 14-1
    If I didn't know better, I'd swear YankeeMan wrote that dig . . .

    I've known this for 12 years now. He's just a bad influence here. -
    Ken Fougère


    Eight Time & Current
    World Series Champions



  19. #10394
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by KenFougere View Post
    If I didn't know better, I'd swear YankeeMan wrote that dig . . .

    I've known this for 12 years now. He's just a bad influence here. -
    Lol i came up with that on the fly actually.

  20. #10395
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
    Lol i came up with that on the fly actually.
    Good one . . .
    Ken Fougère


    Eight Time & Current
    World Series Champions



Page 416 of 416 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •