Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 2,276 to 2,279 of 2279

Thread: Dodger Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by hcorday View Post
    That little fence in front of the bullpen seats seems to mimic the outfield fence when the park was new.
    The standing room areas at the top of the field and loge levels have those too. A great touch IMO.

Another nice touch are the construction materials of the overlook bars themselves--plain white-colored steel I-beams with a steel corugated roof. This mimics the outfield pavilion materials. Also, the new concession stands and team stores are made with the same matterials and colors of the original '62 Top Deck store and entry buildings.

Even the chevron-shaped bilboard ads have the same corugated texture as the Dodger Stadium exterior.

All the new buildings look very seemless to the original stadium--a truly great renovation job--blending all the new structure and features to match the original design.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game.
    - Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by jnakamura View Post
    Another nice touch are the construction materials of the overlook bars themselves--plain white-colored steel I-beams with a steel corugated roof. This mimics the outfield pavilion materials. Also, the new concession stands and team stores are made with the same matterials and colors of the original '62 Top Deck store and entry buildings.

Even the chevron-shaped bilboard ads have the same corugated texture as the Dodger Stadium exterior.

All the new buildings look very seemless to the original stadium--a truly great renovation job--blending all the new structure and features to match the original design.
    I agree. I think this is Janet Marie Smith's best work yet.

NYM@LAD: McDowell wears his uniform upside down
    6/3/87: Mets pitcher Roger McDowell entertains teammates and fans with a unique way to wear a uniform

"Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing." - Warren Spahn

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192