Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 2,351 to 2,358 of 2358

Thread: Dodger Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by The Monument View Post
    Now if only there were technology that obscures the fans in those seats, so that TV viewers can't see them waving or looking down at their cell phones the entire game.
    Back when I was New York's Best Ballpark Photographer In Training, they used to have base ball grounds where the seats behind home plate were raised and you could not see them when games were broadcasting on the television set.
    X
    You know you're all grown up when you eat Lucky Charms cereal and don't pick out the mini marshmallows before pouring the milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    Back when I was New York's Best Ballpark Photographer In Training, they used to have base ball grounds where the seats behind home plate were raised and you could not see them when games were broadcasting on the television set.
    I wonder if fans sitting behind the plate poses any threats to pitchers on comebackers.
    27/40

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa View Post
    I wonder if fans sitting behind the plate poses any threats to pitchers on comebackers.
    Probably not. The pitcher is focused on the play and doesn't even notice the fans. Unfortunately the TV viewer notices them and sometimes its annoying.
    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Quote Originally Posted by The Monument View Post
    Especially now that owners realize that they can get more rows of Premium seats in place. I think that the extended netting is a good safety feature. Now if only there were technology that obscures the fans in those seats, so that TV viewers can't see them waving or looking down at their cell phones the entire game.
    There is.

I watch NHL games and there are ads on the glass. Use that same technology and just make the fans blurry.

Although as a tv viewer, I like the people there.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt The Hammer View Post
    There is.

I watch NHL games and there are ads on the glass. Use that same technology and just make the fans blurry.

Although as a tv viewer, I like the people there.
    The Yankees probably need to CGI fans into the seats behind HP in Fake Yankee Stadium.
    27/40

Blog Entries
    One of the reasons Paige VanZant isn't in Thug Rose or Tiny Tornado's class.

CgNH1IUUIAEmdde.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
    One of the reasons Paige VanZant isn't in Thug Rose or Tiny Tornado's class.

CgNH1IUUIAEmdde.jpg
    Don't know any of those people. Do they have real grass or fake?
    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Blog Entries

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495