Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New Current Player League Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Westlake View Post
    No, really?

It would have been reverse order if it was some non-snake draft, but since it was, I dont see the point of rewarding anybody for being on the bottom half of a snake draft.
    I'm just saying it seems more reasonable even if it's snake. We should of voted before we made the decision.
    4th Member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club!!!!

Creator of the Guess The Player Game
    http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=63675

Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion View Post
    I'm just saying it seems more reasonable even if it's snake. We should of voted before we made the decision.
    Why is it more reasonable? Voted? I dont want to have to get everyone to vote over something like that. You wouldnt be complaining if you were at the top of list -- seriously, its not that big of a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

I'm not complaining. I just wanted more input. I know the park isn't huge. I'm dropping the "complaint" as u would call it. The vote could of been like a 24 HR vote where it closes. So the active ones would of voted. We didn't need everyone.
    4th Member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club!!!!

Creator of the Guess The Player Game
    http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=63675

Blog Entries
    I honestly don't care whether the draft reverses order or uses the new one. I go in the same slot either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Westlake View Post
    No, we're having a draft for stadiums as well. Here's the randomized order (I know, i know, I wanted to do it over again when I saw I was first just so I didn't have to hear it -- but figured you guys are just going to have to trust me)

westlake
    kyle
    DMF
    splendidsplinter
    williamsburg
    chrisduncan
    WCF
    Jordan
    AznInvasion
    ErikBedard
    Wade
    ronnie5

This wont have to officially start until Noon CT on the 30th (to make sure everyone sees this), but since i'm first i'll make my pick, and you guys can continue if you like, but no one will be skipped until the 30th.

8 HR clocks.
    Hoping everyone sees this...
    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Blog Entries
    What azn is getting at, is who ever is last in a draft, even if it is a snake draft, there is no 26th round to even out the draft - thats why you see in a lot of snake drafts, the ballpark draft snakes back.

Azn isn't complaining, if anyone should be complaining, it would be me because I really wanted Yankee Stadium, and I thought I would get it! But i'm not complaining and I am moving on.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Ok, it has started, i'm going to make a new thread now...

I added my Lineup and rotation, Westlake. Is that all you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
    I added my Lineup and rotation, Westlake. Is that all you need?
    Maybe I counted wrong, but I think you were missing a player.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011