Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torii Hunter Interested in the Braves

JC,

There has already been speculation that bringing up Francoeur early has retarded his plate discipline. There's no need to screw up Schafer. He's not ready anyway. I'd rather have Crisp or Lillibridge in center.

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
    JC,

There has already been speculation that bringing up Francoeur early has retarded his plate discipline. There's no need to screw up Schafer. He's not ready anyway. I'd rather have Crisp or Lillibridge in center.
    Rather go with Lillibridge then, my main point was going outside of the organization wouldn't be the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by JCStone07 View Post
    Rather go with Lillibridge then, my main point was going outside of the organization wouldn't be the answer.
    Then Lillibridge is the answer, because there is no way in hell I want Willie Harris starting in center field.

i think i might have to agree with JC on this one too. i would prefer to not go outside the organization, cause I think all the extra money needs to go to pitching. Unless Liberty is really expanding the payroll (100 million or more).

I think crisp would be a good gap guy, but I don't even know if he's worth it. Ellsbery is starting over him now and he's not even really better( less defense, same bat).

When do you think a decision will be made about glavine? Sooner or later?

Quote Originally Posted by chip&smoltz95 View Post
    i think i might have to agree with JC on this one too. i would prefer to not go outside the organization, cause I think all the extra money needs to go to pitching. Unless Liberty is really expanding the payroll (100 million or more).

I think crisp would be a good gap guy, but I don't even know if he's worth it. Ellsbery is starting over him now and he's not even really better( less defense, same bat).

I'd say as soon as the 14 day window after WS is over.

Quote Originally Posted by chip&smoltz95 View Post

I think Crisp is worth it only if we can get the Red Sox to pay at least a million preferably two. If not then I am all for Lillibridge starting next year in CF.
    Extend Prado!!!

Haha that'd be funny Theo paying for Edgar and Coco

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12