Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum / McAfee C / Network Associates C / UMAX C

San Antonio has been begging for someone to use the Alamo Dome for decades. Want to know why the Raiders didn't go there? Not enough money to be made there...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt The Hammer View Post
    San Antonio has been begging for someone to use the Alamo Dome for decades. Want to know why the Raiders didn't go there? Not enough money to be made there...
    Well yeah they need renovations, they don't have suites a current NFL Team needs, but I figure they are so hard up to fill that place that would do the renovations for free.
    The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    Yes Oakland, Las Vegas, and San Antonio. Just put it to a vote, we will find out.
    Oakland has zero interest in wasting taxpayer dollars on the Raiders. Thats why Mark Davis as been trying to pimp out the team. He wants a free stadium AND maintain control of the team. Even at the NFL Relocation Town Hall that they had in November the Raider Nation basically told Mark Davis and the NFL to cut the cr*p and build the stadium themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    Well yeah they need renovations, they don't have suites a current NFL Team needs, but I figure they are so hard up to fill that place that would do the renovations for free.
    Ha, ha, ha, free renovations, ha, ha, ha.

I just peed myself!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930