Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBFTG 2007 Offseason Master Transaction List

Quote Originally Posted by wilkerson_rulz-06 View Post
    Nationals trade OF Brian Giles to the Padres in exchange for OF Frank Catalanotto.
    I approve the trade
    "All shortstops can dance...Derek Jeter is a fullback with power and speed. Jose Reyes is a tailback with speed and quickness"-"analysis" of the New York shortstops' defense by the genius that is Joe Morgan

Blog Entries
    The Red Sox trade Johnny Damon and cash (5M per season for two seasons) to the Blue Jays for Andrew Brackman and Chad Hermansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Bedard View Post
    The Red Sox trade Johnny Damon and cash (5M per season for two seasons) to the Blue Jays for Andrew Brackman and Chad Hermansen.
    I believe Hermansen is a FA.
    "All shortstops can dance...Derek Jeter is a fullback with power and speed. Jose Reyes is a tailback with speed and quickness"-"analysis" of the New York shortstops' defense by the genius that is Joe Morgan

To make room for newly signed free agents Werth and Izturis, the Giants will use an unoccupied roster spot and have also optioned Tom Gorzelanny to AAA Fresno.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mex4Prez View Post
    To make room for newly signed free agents Werth and Izturis, the Giants will use an unoccupied roster spot and have also optioned Tom Gorzelanny to AAA Fresno.
    Unless BM09 is different, BM08 does not allow you to send down a pitcher for a position player or send down a position player for a pitcher. Without the DH, BM08 forces you to have 6 batters on the bench (5 w/ DH) and 6 pitchers in the bullpen.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanDL3891 View Post
    Unless BM09 is different, BM08 does not allow you to send down a pitcher for a position player or send down a position player for a pitcher. Without the DH, BM08 forces you to have 6 batters on the bench (5 w/ DH) and 6 pitchers in the bullpen.
    I figured that since I was one of only 5 teams that actually has a 25 man roster posted that it wouldn't be a big deal. I know I have to have 11 pitchers come opening day. Oh well, no problem I'll just remove some protected guys off the 25 to make room for future signings/trades as well. This way there will be plenty of room for pitchers or batters to be added. I'll post my official 25 man roster whenever that deadline will be.

Eliezer Alfonzo
    Angel Molina
    Kevin Frandsen
    Fred Lewis
    Matt Cain
    Scott Munter
    Eude Brito

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mex4Prez View Post
    I figured that since I was one of only 5 teams that actually has a 25 man roster posted that it wouldn't be a big deal. I know I have to have 11 pitchers come opening day. Oh well, no problem I'll just remove some protected guys off the 25 to make room for future signings/trades as well. This way there will be plenty of room for pitchers or batters to be added. I'll post my official 25 man roster whenever that deadline will be.

Eliezer Alfonzo
    Angel Molina
    Kevin Frandsen
    Fred Lewis
    Matt Cain
    Scott Munter
    Eude Brito
    Yea, it doesn't really matter until the season starts - I was just letting you know, because we had to keep reminding teams last year, so part of it was habitual, and part of it was just to let you know for the future. Right now, it can stay, what do I care, but yea come april we will have to abide by the mogul rules.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

To make room for Juan Rincon:

Nationals option RHP Bryan Bullington to Columbus (AAA).
    Cristobal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12