Thread: Autograph Collection Free Excel Worksheet

Autograph Collection Free Excel Worksheet

I've been asked by the moderator for a easy to use worksheet that members here could use for their own private collection. I put together one this morning and its attached to this email. You may use it, modify it, change it to meet your needs. All I've done is include a comprehensive list of every player in Major League history sorted alphabetically, included their debut year, put in a column to mark it off, and added a notes field - maybe you want to include the actual type of signature (3x5, photo, ball, card) or if you are a card collector like myself the actual card that was signed (1975 Topps #343 or something like that). The choice is really up to you and I've marked off the A autographs I have in my collection just so you can see an example of how it works. Enjoy.

S.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Thank you for adding this Sean. Now I can figure out exactly how many autos from different players that I have in my collection.

Blog Entries
    Cool - I noticed that I have some autos in my collection that you don't have on your site. If I can help in any way by submitting scans, please let me know.

Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Here is my speadsheet. I just list the players that I've sent.
    I was thinking of adding another column that would that the date I sent
    and the date I recieved and calculate the number of days it took to return.
    But, haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Attached Files Attached Files

As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
    164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
    http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
    Check out my new Blog
    www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by howiek View Post
    Here is my speadsheet. I just list the players that I've sent.
    I was thinking of adding another column that would that the date I sent
    and the date I recieved and calculate the number of days it took to return.
    But, haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Coincedentally, I just posted a link to my spreadsheet that allows you to do that. See the TTM Tracker thread if interested.

Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14