Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1600

Thread: Danbury Mint Stadiums

  1. #76
    Easy, friend. No need to shout.

    I'm interested in selling my County Stadium so I can pick up the Packers version:


  2. #77
    I can tell everyone from experience that it is very difficult to get Stadium Replica info from Danbury Mint. I believe they are on to the ebay way of getting these for half price or less! They will tell you the ones that are no longer avaialable due to the contract for that paticular stadium replica running out and not being re upped. So most that are not being made are not going to be made again. I asked about the new Nationals Park and they said there is no plans for making that. I also asked to get a list of baseball stadium replicas that have been discontinued and they can't seem to give me that either. Anyone with that info would be greatly appreciated so I can finish my complete collection. As someone has already said if you do buy from ebay be sure to buy replicas in Excellant condition, preferably with the original container. One last thing, I think this forum is great for us collectors of these replicas. If we could trade or sell amongst one another to get what we want and to complete our collections that would be great!!!

  3. #78

    Interested in danbury Skydome and trading stadiums

    i am interested in trading/selling danbury stadium replicas. I have fenway park, wrigley field, deluxe fenway park, comerica, veterans stadium, riverfront stadium, atlanta fulton county stadium, candlestick park, and a few others. I am very interested in getting skydome, will trade or pay top dollar.

  4. #79
    Montana.... I would be interested in your stadiums. What would be a reasonable price for these. I am looking for a modern Fenway for sure.....

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    761

    What!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I know I'm bad but you guys are killing me. Do any of us have a life?????
    Jimmy Dugan: Because there's no crying in baseball. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying! (Tom Hanks, "A League of Their Own" (1992)

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    LONG ISLAND
    Posts
    439
    does anyone have coors field?

    i have spoken to them and they said they make it, but they have never put it in any catalogs or on the website. i would love to see what the model looks like

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    on the banks of the mighty Cal-Sag
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaJim74 View Post
    i am interested in trading/selling danbury stadium replicas. I have fenway park, wrigley field, deluxe fenway park, comerica, veterans stadium, riverfront stadium, atlanta fulton county stadium, candlestick park, and a few others. I am very interested in getting skydome, will trade or pay top dollar.
    That'd be sweat if the skydome model had the CN tower as part of it.

  8. #83
    Danbury Mint has sold out the "Coors Field" replica. We have a picture of this but we also need it to complete our collection. It is very hard to get as the Skydome is too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by mbme4 View Post
    Danbury Mint has sold out the "Coors Field" replica. We have a picture of this but we also need it to complete our collection. It is very hard to get as the Skydome is too.
    if they sold out, won't they make more? Why wouldn't they make more? If they make more, they'll make more money off it.

  10. #85
    If you go on the Danbury Mint site and look under each team for baseball and do not see a stadium you are looking for, they tell me it's because they no longer have the contract from the Team to produce and sell that item. I would advise you to buy the stadium you are looking for before it sells out or is retired. Other wise you will pay top dollar on ebay unless you can find someone willing to trade. Here are some that they no longer carry;
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #86
    And more retired or sold out;
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Section 538, Row 1
    Posts
    6,964
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjimjimz View Post
    if they sold out, won't they make more? Why wouldn't they make more? If they make more, they'll make more money off it.
    I don't know why they shouldn't... although they issue numbered certificates with each one, I don't think they're limited editions.
    X
    I wonder what itís like after death. Probíly itís like it is bífore birth. Is it nothing? Non-existence? Thatís not hard tíunderstand, but itís hard for people tíaccept. Itís hard for them to imagine not existing because all of their memories are of their existence, not non-existence. Aní people ainít too crazy about the idea of themselves not existing. - Harvey Pekar, ďShort Weekend: A Story About the Cosmic and the Ordinary,Ē American Splendor #3, 1978.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by mbme4 View Post
    If you go on the Danbury Mint site and look under each team for baseball and do not see a stadium you are looking for, they tell me it's because they no longer have the contract from the Team to produce and sell that item. I would advise you to buy the stadium you are looking for before it sells out or is retired. Other wise you will pay top dollar on ebay unless you can find someone willing to trade. Here are some that they no longer carry;
    That Dodger Stadium model looks gorgeous. I hope Danbury Mint comes out with an updated version of it soon. I also like that Braves Field model.

    Of course, I have to find the Sportsman's Park/Busch I version somewhere since it's no longer listed on the DM site.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by JWB13 View Post
    That Dodger Stadium model looks gorgeous. I hope Danbury Mint comes out with an updated version of it soon. I also like that Braves Field model.

    Of course, I have to find the Sportsman's Park/Busch I version somewhere since it's no longer listed on the DM site.
    Makes me glad i got mine when I did. I now have Sportsmans Park/Busch I, Busch II and Busch III. I finally got a good one from Busch III after the 1st two were of bad quality. I also have The Polo Grounds and Fenway Park.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by stlfan View Post
    Makes me glad i got mine when I did.
    Don't rub it in! Just kidding

    I now have Sportsmans Park/Busch I, Busch II and Busch III. I finally got a good one from Busch III after the 1st two were of bad quality. I also have The Polo Grounds and Fenway Park.
    Glad to hear they finally sent you a good Busch III. I'm gonna order mine this summer. Hopefully, they'll get it right the first time.

  16. #91
    Braves field is hard to find..... The cheapest I have seen it sell for on ebay is $170. I still need 4 of the ones retired.

  17. #92

    Comerica Park

    Anyone looking to trade for Comerica park....?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #93
    I believe I have all of the stadium replicas, except for the special, like lighted ones.

    I just looked on the Danbury Mint site and don't see these listed, does that mean all of these are retired?

    Braves Field
    Comerica Park
    Coors Field
    Dodger Stadium
    Minute Maid Park
    New Yankee Stadium
    Pro Player Stadium
    Shibe Park
    Skydome
    Sportsman's Park
    Wrigley Field (classic?)

    Thanks,
    Dan

  19. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachDan View Post
    New Yankee Stadium
    Little early for that one, don't you think? Let them finish the 1:1 scale model in the Bronx first....

  20. #95
    Well, the one I received was actually named "New Yankee Stadium", as opposed to "classic", I guess.

    It is NOT, of course, the NEW New Yankee Stadium!

  21. #96
    They're calling them "modern" and "classic" now, and both are available for purchase, although the "modern" is on backorder and "will not be available until June 24, 2008":


  22. There is a few of the rarer ones such as Sky Dome for sale at http://www.onjuku.com/main.html
    Of course it's a Japanese site, but Sky Dome would run about $150 on there. There's no shipping info listed for outside of Japan, but the site doesn't say anywhere that they wont ship overseas, so maybe you can work something out.

    Steve

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,016
    Just got this flyer in the mail today; it's a music box/carousel with moving pieces around it. About 10" x 10" x 10" total dimensions. Anybody dealt with Hawthorne Village collectibles? It's about $140 shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  24. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Bomber View Post
    Just got this flyer in the mail today; it's a music box/carousel with moving pieces around it. About 10" x 10" x 10" total dimensions. Anybody dealt with Hawthorne Village collectibles? It's about $140 shipped.
    That is so gorgeous! Im not even a yankee fan, in fact sometimes I feel like I hate everything yankee, but man I would even get that!

  25. #100
    I googled them and found this for yankee fans too:
    http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/...a=true&abbr=hw

    Also this for white sox fans looks cool:
    http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/...a=true&abbr=hw
    Last edited by Chevy114; 05-01-2008 at 09:05 AM.

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •