I'm new here in the forums, although I have been reading them for quite some time.
I had a question that never seems to get answered..."What happened to a lot of the auction off Ebbets Field memorabilia?"
What I know:
1) I know the lights of Ebbets field were put to use on Downing stadium
2) The clock was moved to North Carolina to McCormick Field. Although there seems to be some debate about the validity of this.
3) Cornerstone of Ebbets field foundation at the Hall Of Fame
4) Flag pole in Brooklyn at some casket company.
5) Some collector in Denver has a part of the lighting from the Rotunda
Any other interesting tidbits?