Thread: Yankee Stadium - Detailed seating chart

Yankee Stadium - Detailed seating chart

Does anyone have a detailed seating chart for Yankee Stadium? I mean down to the row/seat level.

In particular, I have seats in Tier Box 665 Row A seat 8 and 9.

My question, are these seats on the railing??

If my memory is correct, in those sections, each row letter spanned two physical rows. So, if you had Row A but, say seat 19, you would be in the second row.

Does anyone have any details for section 665? Which Row A seat range is in the first row, and which seat range is in the second row?

Thanks....

i know its like this at shea and i THINK its like this at yankee stadium, i could be wrong.

the box sections are like 4 seats across so A seats 1-4 are the first row. A 5-8 would be the second row. again it could be different in yankee stadium. it could be 5 seats in each row or 6.

Here's your view, generally...you're out there.

seatdata.com is pretty accurate, much more than the stadium site. I know for my main box seats there are two rows for each letter:

Row A - seats 1-4
    Roa A - seats 5-8

Been there....

Thanks for replies....but I have sat in this section before. Actually had seats 1 and 2. So, I know that row A spanned the first two rows. I am looking to return to same section, and have bought tickets in seat 8 and 9....which were billed as "on the railing".

I'm just trying to insure they are not really in the "second" row.

Quote Originally Posted by reggie44 View Post
    Does anyone have a detailed seating chart for Yankee Stadium? I mean down to the row/seat level.

If my memory is correct, in those sections, each row letter spanned two physical rows. So, if you had Row A but, say seat 19, you would be in the second row.

Does anyone have any details for section 665? Which Row A seat range is in the first row, and which seat range is in the second row?

Thanks....

they could be on the railing - in section 653. seats 7&8 are first row, seats 9 &10 second row - but that's where the curve starts , so it's very possible and most likely probable (imo ) that seats 8&9 are on the rail in sec 665. - it wouldbe nice upper deck home run area - it better view then the picture @ seatdata since those shots were taken from walkway between tier box and tier - 10 rows back - the rows are very steep in the upper deck - you will be much closer to field than the picture indicates
    Last edited by mm7; 04-27-2008 at 06:49 PM.

i'm pretty sure each of the rows per section at Yankee Stadium has more than 4 seats...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2268/...4173faff_b.jpg

this section of seats goes up to 24 so each row has 12. from the picture i've seen, tier box 665 is a relatively big section, so i'm pretty sure you're in the first row.

Thanks....
    I don't think a detailed chart of the type you seek exists.

I've got a Fujifilm Holiday Pack (11 games @ $5) in Tier Box 669, row A. Seats 1-12 are in the front row, seats 13-24 are in the second row.
    X
    Here's the payoff pitch from Familia to Fowler, on the way... and it's IN THERE! Strike three called! The Mets win the pennant! The New York Mets have won the National League pennant! Put it in the books! The New York Mets for the first time in 15 years are champions of the National League!
    - Howie Rose calls the Mets winning the 2015 National League Championship Series - NYM at CHI, October 21, 2015, WOR Radio

Thanks Gary

That was the exact information I was seeking.

I feel better, I figure sec 665 is similar to sec 669.

$5 a ticket!! Nice deal!!

Although attending that many games from NH would be a strech for me.

Does that pac include the 8/29 game?? Maybe I'll you you there!!

Yankee Stadium - Detailed seating chart

That was the exact information I was seeking.

I feel better, I figure sec 665 is similar to sec 669.

$5 a ticket!! Nice deal!!

Although attending that many games from NH would be a strech for me.

Does that pac include the 8/29 game?? Maybe I'll you you there!!
    Thank you very very much Reggie44 for the detailed seating and the pictures of Yankee Stadium and I can tell that you are a Reggie "Mr.October" Jackson fan.