Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Three Word Baseball Story...New

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his BALCO order delivery
    "I can see how he won twenty-five games. What I don't understand is how he lost five." - Yogi Berra on Sandy Koufax's 1963 season.

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the
    People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. -Rogers Hornsby

Blog Entries
    When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    "Read at your own risk. Baseball Fever shall not be responsible if you become clinically insane trying to make sense of this post. People under 18 must read in the presence of a parent, guardian, licensed professional, or Dr. Phil."

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?"
    Life is complex, it has both real and imaginary parts.

Blog Entries
    When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?" After a moment
    I want to thank the good Lord for making me a yankee."
    -Joe DiMaggio

4 3 5 7 8 8 16 32 37 15 10 9 1 44 23 49

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?" After a moment, pus oozed from
    I AM SO THANKFUL FOR BEING BORN IN NEW YORK AND FOR BEING A FAN OF ALL NEW YORK SPORTS TEAMS

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today,
    Manny?" After a moment, pus oozed from the ceiling, because

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?" After a moment, pus oozed from the ceiling, because God was very

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?" After a moment, pus oozed from the ceiling, because God was very disappointed with this
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?" After a moment, pus oozed from the ceiling, because God was very disappointed with this degeneration of the

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?" After a moment, pus oozed from the ceiling, because God was very disappointed with this degeneration of the player-agent relationship.

When Manny left he realized that LA is not going to renew his magazine subscription to Celebrity Hairstyles. He bought himself a large, black pair of scissors, and a Flowbee. Manny inspired locals to not leave their hair unkempt and Johnny Damon took this opportunity to shave his armpits to avoid getting kicked off the Oprah Show. Suddenly, Manny woke up after taking an offseason trip to the spa, and sold his grill on ebay. He decided to call George Forman and ask him for a rematch of their epic thumb wrestling contest in 1998. George couldn't overcome the unstoppable Manny because Manny's thumb was full of steroids. Feeling overconfident, Manny called Scott Boras and fired him. He decided to hire a little interior decorator to organize his refrigerator because the mayo was blocking Coronas, and the guacamole wasn't supposed to taste like Spam. Just then, the Dodgers called and offered him more free Disneyland tickets. Manny said "The Indians tried to offer me a box of PEDs, but instead I insisted on two hundred fertility pills because Scott Boras told me to." He needed them to inflate his fantasy league value after being fired. Later that day, Scott Boras was out buying Tums after eating quacamole from Manny's fridge which tasted Spammy. His phone rang and Boras answered the doorbell too because of his frequent predisposition to never accept cold and sinus medication due to the female fertility drugs. Boras said "What color is your rash today, Manny?" After a moment, pus oozed from the ceiling, because God was very disappointed with this degeneration of the player-agent relationship.
    Later that evening

Later that evening there was a

Blog Entries

Later that evening there was a knock at the

Later that evening there was a knock at the servant's entrance. It
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Later that evening there was a knock at the servant's entrance. It was the Noid
    22 League Pennants

Assume nothing; Question everything

Later that evening there was a knock at the servant's entrance. It was the Noid with a bottle
    mjrbaseball

Now batting ... the center fielder ... number 7 ... Mickey ... Mantle ... number 7.  

Later that evening there was a knock at the servant's entrance. It was the Noid with a bottle from Pud Galvin

Later that evening there was a knock at the servant's entrance. It was the Noid with a bottle from Pud Galvin, the only man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234