Thread: Red Sox tattoos

Red Sox tattoos

Anybody got pictures of Red Sox tattoos they have?

I'm gonna be seventeen real soon and I'm gonna be making a trip to PA to get a tattoo. I was thinking of getting Believe on my right wrist (there's a story behind why I wanna do it). Anyways, I was thinking of getting the "B" obviously like the Red Sox B and either having the "elieve" be normal writing or Red Sox like text. I'm not sure..partially why I started this thread. What do you all think?

I have one.

I'll dig the camera out later.
    The Cuervo Gold, the fine Columbian, make tonight a wonderful thing.

I've got one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rwolfe09 View Post
    Anyways, I was thinking of getting the "B" obviously like the Red Sox B and either having the "elieve" be normal writing or Red Sox like text. I'm not sure..partially why I started this thread. What do you all think?
    That sounds cool. I kind of got tired of the 'believe' stuff because now every single team's fans hold up those signs in the playoffs (dont know if we started it or not). But hey, if there's something personal gopher it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Westlake; 08-12-2008 at 07:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

I like that tattoo.
    I've gotten my self very superstitious with a gel RSN wristband that says "Red Sox Nation" on one side and "Believe" on the other. I have worn one for over a year. If they break, I save the broken one and put a new one on. I had it off for a day and crazy stuff happened. I made myself superstitious.