Thread: Expos and PS 3 etc..

Expos and PS 3 etc..

I have a PS3 and was wondering if any baseball games exist with the Expos? If not in PS 3 is there any other format?

I just bought MLB 08 The Show. Great graphics but no Expos.

Can any body help.

Thanks

sniff sniff disgrunteled Expos fan

I don't know if this is compadiple with PS3, but I know that MVP Baseball 2004 has the Expos.

I'm still playing with All-star baseball 2005 altough I barely ever loose. I'd play a more recent game, but what's the thrill of playing with a team other than the Expos?
    From now until the end of September, I'll be chronicling in real time on Twitter the 1946 season of the International league's Montréal Royals, when Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in professional baseball. Check it out: https://twitter.com/Royals_46season

If your looking for a good game with the expos i own a copy of MLB 2005 {in relation with the MLB the show games} it has the expos and is very good gameplay. although All star baseball 05 has more of the players your looking for on the roster rather than MLB 2005.

Blog Entries
    Silly thought but I know in MLB 07 The Show they had "Classic Teams" that you could earn with points. I have MLB 08 The Show for my PS3, but am unsure about obtaining any classic teams.

wow i own a copy of tht one..........im gonna have to go nd check it out