Thread: The 103

Question The 103

In light of the A-Rod confession, do you think any Braves are in the other 103?
    Any suspicions? I guess I would not be surprised in Andruw were on the list. He sure ballooned up for that 50+ season. Just curious as to what you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by 41-44-VB View Post
    In light of the A-Rod confession, do you think any Braves are in the other 103?
    Any suspicions? I guess I would not be surprised in Andruw were on the list. He sure ballooned up for that 50+ season. Just curious as to what you guys think.
    I think there might be a few Braves names. Three guys that pop into mind in 2003 would be Jaret Wright, Javy Lopez and Marcus Giles. Andruw wouldn't shock me but then again looking at him during his best hitting years he was a lot more fat then ripped.
    Extend Prado!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PureBaseballFan View Post
    I think there might be a few Braves names. Three guys that pop into mind in 2003 would be Jaret Wright, Javy Lopez and Marcus Giles. Andruw wouldn't shock me but then again looking at him during his best hitting years he was a lot more fat then ripped.
    Sheffield could also be a possibility from that time. I've always wondered about Javy. Unfortunately, his 2003 season stands out tremendously between '99 and 2006.
    My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

I don't want to speculate. I just hope all the names come out quickly. I'd be upset to see the names of any guys I like on the list, but I'd rather know than not know, and I'd rather know sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by PureBaseballFan View Post
    If Javy did roids that would break my heart. I've ran into him on several occassions and he is a nice guy. He has signed a picture of him and I and my favorite hat. I struck his son out in a game for god sakes.
    People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. -Rogers Hornsby