Thread: Looking for owners for an Expansion to 16 team Keeper league

Blog Entries

Looking for owners for an Expansion to 16 team Keeper league

Looking for enthusiastic fantasy baseball players who want to compete and want to be a part of a 16-team keeper league.

Looking for players who play the entire season and donít stop playing until the season ends.

For more information, if you can meet these qualifications, contact me at hhrybolt@comcast.net and address it Attention KOH.
    "You can put it on the board.....YES!!"

I'll join but ive never played in one before so im not sure if you want a new guy in it.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Blog Entries
    send me your name and your email and we will talk.

yahoo league ?

Blog Entries
    This league is on CBS. It is a keeper league and some of the things we do on CBS I don't believe can be done on Yahoo. We just completed our tenth season and the last six have been on CBS and has been a successful marriage. I have only two of the four spots left to fill. If you are a enthusiastic and good fantasy player I believe you may like what the league has to offer. Give me an email with your name and email address on it and I will get back to you with more details if needed.
    Last edited by AutoMick; 10-02-2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: additional infromation

I may be interested. Veteran Scoresheet owner.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Blog Entries
    I believe the 15th spot is now filled and only one remains to be filled. It is a head-2-head league and we don't play for money.... just a trophy and bragging rights. Competitive league that just finished it's 10the season.
    If you still are interested, I need some infromation so email me with your name and your experience in fantasy baseball so wI know if it will work for you and myself.
    If it sounds like you will be interested contact me again ASAP. Thanks for inquiring and I look forward to hearing from you in a regular email soon. hhrybolt@comcast.net

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
    I'll join but ive never played in one before so im not sure if you want a new guy in it.
    Are you enthusiastic about playing?

If you are I might be willing to take you aboard, I only have one opening left and I want to fill it ASAP.

I believe you can learn as you go and I will help you with any questions.

If you want that spot still.... get ahold of me right away.... hhrybolt@comcast.net