Page 133 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 33831231311321331341351431832336331133 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 44975

Thread: Citi Field

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Mine are "Arrived at DHL facility" in "New York, NY". They're probably about 10 blocks away, yet they're not going to deliver until tomorrow. I really prefer UPS, and who decided to print Mets tickets in Arkansas anyways??
    Maybe they remember me as a METS fan who attended the Univ of Arkansas and saw Kevin McReynolds and Ronn Reynolds play there.

Anyway, I see an UB ticket for Thurs vs Chicago for a buck on stubhub. A buck? Man, are the rats deserting the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Anyway, I see an UB ticket for Thurs vs Chicago for a buck on stubhub. A buck? Man, are the rats deserting the ship.
    I see that: http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-mets...t_id=146395776

Single ticket though, Upper Box 788 row C. It's probably only available for last minute pickup which I think is like $15.

So that ticket costs the buyer like $16.10.
    The seller gets $0.85.
    What's wrong with this picture?

Mine are "Arrived at DHL facility" in "New York, NY". They're probably about 10 blocks away, yet they're not going to deliver until tomorrow. I really prefer UPS, and who decided to print Mets tickets in Arkansas anyways??
    Mine appears to be attempting delivery today and I am desperately trying to contact a neighbor to look out and possibly sign for the package for me...

I want to go to tomorrow's game and don't want to play race the gf home...

I see that: http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-mets...t_id=146395776

Single ticket though, Upper Box 788 row C. It's probably only available for last minute pickup which I think is like $15.

So that ticket costs the buyer like $16.10.
    The seller gets $0.85.
    What's wrong with this picture?
    Crazy... Although someone on Stubhub bought my tix for Saturday's game for 55.00 each...

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post
    Mine appears to be attempting delivery today and I am desperately trying to contact a neighbor to look out and possibly sign for the package for me...

LOL...dude, you need to face this sooner rather than later. If it's not Mets tickets it will be something else.

They left mine without a signature

Quote Originally Posted by tomzpc View Post
    LOL...dude, you need to face this sooner rather than later. If it's not Mets tickets it will be something else.
    Nah, it's a fun game... LOL I love it...

For those of you with DHL tracking, when it's on it's way, does it say 'Out for Delivery'?

Nah, it's a fun game... LOL I love it...
    Seriously though, if you don't stand up for yourself from the beginning you'll be whipped forever. And if you haven't figured this out yet, women don't respect the men they whipped, if you can appreciate the irony.

And yes, it would say "Out For Delivery" if scheduled to arrive today

Seriously though, if you don't stand up for yourself from the beginning you'll be whipped forever. And if you haven't figured this out yet, women don't respect the men they whipped, if you can appreciate the irony.

And yes, it would say "Out For Delivery" if scheduled to arrive today
    It arrived and my neighbor signed for it...

I stand up for myself but I keep talking about how I am attempting to keep expenses low and budget accordingly and save and then I bought these tix... I can afford them but she'd rather have mespend the $$ on jewelery for her...

It arrived and my neighbor signed for it...

I stand up for myself but I keep talking about how I am attempting to keep expenses low and budget accordingly and save and then I bought these tix... I can afford them but she'd rather have mespend the $$ on jewelery for her...
    Tell her to get a job and buy her own jewelry.

Couldn't agree more with Gordon here - you will have sneaker marks all over your back if she treats you like this now and she is only your g/f...it won't get better if her title changes...

anyway, can tonight's game get here already:

Ya consiguiˇ creer

Quote Originally Posted by Shea1012 View Post
    Tell her to get a job and buy her own jewelry.

Couldn't agree more with Gordon here - you will have sneaker marks all over your back if she treats you like this now and she is only your g/f...it won't get better if her title changes...

anyway, can tonight's game get here already:

Ya consiguiˇ creer
    I haer ya regarding her situation. She has a job, a good one... She also can't wait to move out of NYC, hates it here. Wants to move to Chicago (with me of course)... Been together 7 years...

Guess as to in house attendance tonight? My take, 30K

Also, looking at an ominous forecast for the Thursday evening through Saturday...

I haer ya regarding her situation. She has a job, a good one... She also can't wait to move out of NYC, hates it here. Wants to move to Chicago (with me of course)... Been together 7 years...

Guess as to in house attendance tonight? My take, 30K

Also, looking at an ominous forecast for the Thursday evening through Saturday...
    I thought we had about $40k+ in the house last night. With Johan, I am guessing $45k tonight. But I am an optimist.

Maybe if we start chanting this at games the boys will get fired up: Ya consiguiˇ creer

Quote Originally Posted by Shea1012 View Post
    I thought we had about $40k+ in the house last night. With Johan, I am guessing $45k tonight. But I am an optimist.

Maybe if we start chanting this at games the boys will get fired up: Ya consiguiˇ creer
    What does that mean??

I hope the fans are screaming tonight for the first pitch... Get up like it's Game 1 of the playoffs... Put a jolt in the crowd man...

What does that mean??

I hope the fans are screaming tonight for the first pitch... Get up like it's Game 1 of the playoffs... Put a jolt in the crowd man...
    Ya Gotta Believe!

Ya consiguiˇ creer
    Ya got to believe

So what's the deal with the Pennant Race Pack holders. Did the Mets completely forget about you for relocation? Is the only inventory left going to be Excelsior Club....

Ya consiguiˇ creer
    Ya got to believe

So what's the deal with the Pennant Race Pack holders. Did the Mets completely forget about you for relocation? Is the only inventory left going to be Excelsior Club....
    Better not be... Although if they miss the playoffs... I have 4K already budgeted for ST's IF Promenade... If they miss, they have #K of mine for 2009...

I haven't heard anything from them... Could it be that their are moving staff to Citi Field and are not doing anything this week...

The post on Metsblog about our crappy attendence and crappy fan support is right on the craptactular mark...

Doesnt take a genius that only the real fans that have always been here, and always will be here are left....

F*cking P*ssies...Man I hate the general public...

Ya consiguiˇ creer
    Ya got to believe

Okay, well this stinks. I just tried logging into my account online because I might need to transfer tickets to someone for tonight and they're saying the inventory is set OFFLINE.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsWrightNow View Post
    Okay, well this stinks. I just tried logging into my account online because I might need to transfer tickets to someone for tonight and they're saying the inventory is set OFFLINE.
    Less than 2 hours before game time... I think they don't allow transfers of same day tix past that time...

Less than 2 hours before game time... I think they don't allow transfers of same day tix past that time...
    Nah, it's working now, but unfortunately I don't think I have a legit buyer. Man, I'm eating too much money, now.

Page 133 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 33831231311321331341351431832336331133 ... LastLast