Page 134 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 34841241321331341351361441842346341134 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 44975

Thread: Citi Field

Quote Originally Posted by MetsWrightNow View Post
    Nah, it's working now, but unfortunately I don't think I have a legit buyer. Man, I'm eating too much money, now.
    And why exactly arent you coming...

It better be valid...

Nah, it's working now, but unfortunately I don't think I have a legit buyer. Man, I'm eating too much money, now.
    Wow...

Yikes... Not so good... I am surprised I've come close to making my $$ back...

I will be there tomorrow gents... Not tonight... Going with my buddy tomorrow night... We have a Ryan Braun bobblehead that we are using as a voodoo doll to jinx the Brewers (we hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Saltzy23 View Post
    And why exactly arent you coming...
    It better be valid...
    My excuse is both valid, and personal. I am going Wednesday (Thursday 50/50), Saturday, and Sunday. I sold my Friday tickets prior, but I WILL be watching the game (obviously) and am even considering going down to the stadium anyway. Let's just take each game/day one at a time. By Friday, I might need anti-depressants.

My excuse is both valid, and personal. I am going Wednesday (Thursday 50/50), Saturday, and Sunday. I sold my Friday tickets prior, but I WILL be watching the game (obviously) and am even considering going down to the stadium anyway. Let's just take each game/day one at a time. By Friday, I might need anti-depressants.
    Try Thursday night...

Weather looking real shady for Thurs/Fri and Sat...

Sorry for barking dude...

We're all in the foxhole together...

Just cant get comfortable in my chair all day if you guys know what I mean....

Quote Originally Posted by Saltzy23 View Post
    Sorry for barking dude...

We're all in the foxhole together...

Just cant get comfortable in my chair all day if you guys know what I mean....
    Have you seen this?
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3603914

Quote Originally Posted by tomzpc View Post
    I don't have my usual confidence in Johan tonight, or Ollie tomorrow night for that matter. Not against this lineup of RH thumpers. We need tonight's win bad. Real bad. We lose tonight and I can see this team getting swept.
    C'mon Johan. God, my stomach hurts and I have no fingernails left. I'm not sure I can handle another winter of failed expectations from this team.
    Johan...sorry I doubted you. YOU ARE THE MAN!

That hit by Johan was one of the craziest things that I have ever seen on a baseball field. Not sure if you guys at the game actually saw what happened. That play MAY have saved the season. Go Pirates!

PUT IT IN THE BOOKS!!!

I just got my DHL tracking # for my Saturday Plan Potential Postseason "pieces of paper".

I just got my DHL tracking # for my Saturday Plan Potential Postseason "pieces of paper".
    Opened my package last night... Was hoping it would reverse the bad karma...

For any STH who sells via Mets ticket marketplace throught StubHub do you knowif we will be able to sell tix with Instant Delivery?

Putting my NLDS tix possible for sale and sales end 9/29... Other ST's can be 'Instantly' Delivered up till 2 hours before the game for STH's...

How come you're not going to the games?

And speaking of StubHub, anyone check out World Series prices at Wrigley Field? It's completely nuts. Standing room is well over $1000, and seats start well over $2000. And those are real prices, people have paid 20k for a pair of dugout seats in the past. That's why a lot of Cubs fans don't blink at paying for a flight and hotel room with tickets to see the Cubs on the road in the playoffs. In every other stadium you can get tickets under 1k including Fenway

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post

And speaking of StubHub, anyone check out World Series prices at Wrigley Field? It's completely nuts. Standing room is well over $1000, and seats start well over $2000. And those are real prices, people have paid 20k for a pair of dugout seats in the past. That's why a lot of Cubs fans don't blink t paying for a flight and hotel room with tickets to see the Cubs on the road in the playoffs. In every other stadium you can get tickets under 1k including Fenway
    There is no way I can go to every playoff game (even if it is like 2)...

And Cubs ticket sellers are realllllly hoping their team makes the WS... But look even at their NLDS tix prices... Man oh man...

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post

And speaking of StubHub, anyone check out World Series prices at Wrigley Field? It's completely nuts. Standing room is well over $1000, and seats start well over $2000. And those are real prices, people have paid 20k for a pair of dugout seats in the past. That's why a lot of Cubs fans don't blink at paying for a flight and hotel room with tickets to see the Cubs on the road in the playoffs. In every other stadium you can get tickets under 1k including Fenway
    Those Cubs prices are expected to rise as it gets closer, (within 2 days of game or so). I've heard people I know out in Chicago who were looking at buying those and flipping them for even more money.

Speaking of the Cubs... How horrendous would it be for them to have to make up tomorrow night's game on Monday at Shea... And how horrendous would it be for us to have to play the Marlins twice on Saturday with Perdo and Pelfrey...

It's is what we might be facing... Ugh...
    Last edited by tfc3rid; 09-24-2008 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post
    For any STH who sells via Mets ticket marketplace throught StubHub do you knowif we will be able to sell tix with Instant Delivery?

Putting my NLDS tix possible for sale and sales end 9/29... Other ST's can be 'Instantly' Delivered up till 2 hours before the game for STH's...
    I've been wondering that as well, since I have 4 tickets, I am potentially going to sell 2 tickets to every game, then use the other 2 tickets for myself and a friend but its not up yet, it also helps when all non season ticket holders seats get removed

Quote Originally Posted by EM0909153 View Post
    I've been wondering that as well, since I have 4 tickets, I am potentially going to sell 2 tickets to every game, then use the other 2 tickets for myself and a friend but its not up yet, it also helps when all non season ticket holders seats get removed
    Well for home game #1, the ticket slae cut off is 9/27 so I really don't know what is going on... It looks though like teams already in like the Angels and Cubs are not selling via Instant eDelivery... So it seems like if you are selling via StubHub you have to make up your mind now whether you will be selling...

Of all the f'n days to get BOMBARDED with work....

SOB!!!..

I have to be here till 6-6:30....EARLIEST....

I dont know what to do fellas....its attend 6pm meeting with MD's to discuss pretty high level sh*t... and possibly miss game...or at least a lot of it...

OR...

Blow em off and risk career/standing in company/bonus...etc...etc...etc...

Everyone here knows the way I am too...theyll all know where I am....

The worst part....Im 95% gonna blow em off...

I

am

RETARDED....

You have to stick in at that meeting...

Page 134 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 34841241321331341351361441842346341134 ... LastLast