Page 107 of 1736 FirstFirst ... 757971051061071081091171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 43387

Thread: Citi Field

Quote Originally Posted by Shea1012 View Post
    Tell her to get a job and buy her own jewelry.

Couldn't agree more with Gordon here - you will have sneaker marks all over your back if she treats you like this now and she is only your g/f...it won't get better if her title changes...

anyway, can tonight's game get here already:

Ya consiguió creer
    I haer ya regarding her situation. She has a job, a good one... She also can't wait to move out of NYC, hates it here. Wants to move to Chicago (with me of course)... Been together 7 years...

Guess as to in house attendance tonight? My take, 30K

Also, looking at an ominous forecast for the Thursday evening through Saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post
    I haer ya regarding her situation. She has a job, a good one... She also can't wait to move out of NYC, hates it here. Wants to move to Chicago (with me of course)... Been together 7 years...

Guess as to in house attendance tonight? My take, 30K

Also, looking at an ominous forecast for the Thursday evening through Saturday...
    I thought we had about $40k+ in the house last night. With Johan, I am guessing $45k tonight. But I am an optimist.

Maybe if we start chanting this at games the boys will get fired up: Ya consiguió creer

Quote Originally Posted by Shea1012 View Post
    I thought we had about $40k+ in the house last night. With Johan, I am guessing $45k tonight. But I am an optimist.

Maybe if we start chanting this at games the boys will get fired up: Ya consiguió creer
    What does that mean??

I hope the fans are screaming tonight for the first pitch... Get up like it's Game 1 of the playoffs... Put a jolt in the crowd man...

What does that mean??

I hope the fans are screaming tonight for the first pitch... Get up like it's Game 1 of the playoffs... Put a jolt in the crowd man...
    Ya Gotta Believe!

Ya consiguió creer
    Ya got to believe

So what's the deal with the Pennant Race Pack holders. Did the Mets completely forget about you for relocation? Is the only inventory left going to be Excelsior Club....

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Ya consiguió creer
    Ya got to believe

So what's the deal with the Pennant Race Pack holders. Did the Mets completely forget about you for relocation? Is the only inventory left going to be Excelsior Club....
    Better not be... Although if they miss the playoffs... I have 4K already budgeted for ST's IF Promenade... If they miss, they have #K of mine for 2009...

I haven't heard anything from them... Could it be that their are moving staff to Citi Field and are not doing anything this week...

The post on Metsblog about our crappy attendence and crappy fan support is right on the craptactular mark...

Doesnt take a genius that only the real fans that have always been here, and always will be here are left....

F*cking P*ssies...Man I hate the general public...

Ya consiguió creer
    Ya got to believe

Okay, well this stinks. I just tried logging into my account online because I might need to transfer tickets to someone for tonight and they're saying the inventory is set OFFLINE.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsWrightNow View Post
    Okay, well this stinks. I just tried logging into my account online because I might need to transfer tickets to someone for tonight and they're saying the inventory is set OFFLINE.
    Less than 2 hours before game time... I think they don't allow transfers of same day tix past that time...

Less than 2 hours before game time... I think they don't allow transfers of same day tix past that time...
    Nah, it's working now, but unfortunately I don't think I have a legit buyer. Man, I'm eating too much money, now.

Nah, it's working now, but unfortunately I don't think I have a legit buyer. Man, I'm eating too much money, now.
    And why exactly arent you coming...

It better be valid...

Wow...

Yikes... Not so good... I am surprised I've come close to making my $$ back...

I will be there tomorrow gents... Not tonight... Going with my buddy tomorrow night... We have a Ryan Braun bobblehead that we are using as a voodoo doll to jinx the Brewers (we hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Saltzy23 View Post
    And why exactly arent you coming...
    It better be valid...
    My excuse is both valid, and personal. I am going Wednesday (Thursday 50/50), Saturday, and Sunday. I sold my Friday tickets prior, but I WILL be watching the game (obviously) and am even considering going down to the stadium anyway. Let's just take each game/day one at a time. By Friday, I might need anti-depressants.

My excuse is both valid, and personal. I am going Wednesday (Thursday 50/50), Saturday, and Sunday. I sold my Friday tickets prior, but I WILL be watching the game (obviously) and am even considering going down to the stadium anyway. Let's just take each game/day one at a time. By Friday, I might need anti-depressants.
    Try Thursday night...

Weather looking real shady for Thurs/Fri and Sat...

Sorry for barking dude...

We're all in the foxhole together...

Just cant get comfortable in my chair all day if you guys know what I mean....

Quote Originally Posted by Saltzy23 View Post
    Sorry for barking dude...

We're all in the foxhole together...

Just cant get comfortable in my chair all day if you guys know what I mean....
    Have you seen this?
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3603914

Quote Originally Posted by tomzpc View Post
    I don't have my usual confidence in Johan tonight, or Ollie tomorrow night for that matter. Not against this lineup of RH thumpers. We need tonight's win bad. Real bad. We lose tonight and I can see this team getting swept.
    C'mon Johan. God, my stomach hurts and I have no fingernails left. I'm not sure I can handle another winter of failed expectations from this team.
    Johan...sorry I doubted you. YOU ARE THE MAN!

That hit by Johan was one of the craziest things that I have ever seen on a baseball field. Not sure if you guys at the game actually saw what happened. That play MAY have saved the season. Go Pirates!

PUT IT IN THE BOOKS!!!

I just got my DHL tracking # for my Saturday Plan Potential Postseason "pieces of paper".

I just got my DHL tracking # for my Saturday Plan Potential Postseason "pieces of paper".
    Opened my package last night... Was hoping it would reverse the bad karma...

For any STH who sells via Mets ticket marketplace throught StubHub do you knowif we will be able to sell tix with Instant Delivery?

Putting my NLDS tix possible for sale and sales end 9/29... Other ST's can be 'Instantly' Delivered up till 2 hours before the game for STH's...

How come you're not going to the games?

And speaking of StubHub, anyone check out World Series prices at Wrigley Field? It's completely nuts. Standing room is well over $1000, and seats start well over $2000. And those are real prices, people have paid 20k for a pair of dugout seats in the past. That's why a lot of Cubs fans don't blink at paying for a flight and hotel room with tickets to see the Cubs on the road in the playoffs. In every other stadium you can get tickets under 1k including Fenway

And speaking of StubHub, anyone check out World Series prices at Wrigley Field? It's completely nuts. Standing room is well over $1000, and seats start well over $2000. And those are real prices, people have paid 20k for a pair of dugout seats in the past. That's why a lot of Cubs fans don't blink t paying for a flight and hotel room with tickets to see the Cubs on the road in the playoffs. In every other stadium you can get tickets under 1k including Fenway
    There is no way I can go to every playoff game (even if it is like 2)...

And Cubs ticket sellers are realllllly hoping their team makes the WS... But look even at their NLDS tix prices... Man oh man...

And speaking of StubHub, anyone check out World Series prices at Wrigley Field? It's completely nuts. Standing room is well over $1000, and seats start well over $2000. And those are real prices, people have paid 20k for a pair of dugout seats in the past. That's why a lot of Cubs fans don't blink at paying for a flight and hotel room with tickets to see the Cubs on the road in the playoffs. In every other stadium you can get tickets under 1k including Fenway
    Those Cubs prices are expected to rise as it gets closer, (within 2 days of game or so). I've heard people I know out in Chicago who were looking at buying those and flipping them for even more money.

Page 107 of 1736 FirstFirst ... 757971051061071081091171572076071107 ... LastLast