Page 108 of 1745 FirstFirst ... 858981061071081091101181582086081108 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 43601

Thread: Citi Field

Speaking of the Cubs... How horrendous would it be for them to have to make up tomorrow night's game on Monday at Shea... And how horrendous would it be for us to have to play the Marlins twice on Saturday with Perdo and Pelfrey...

It's is what we might be facing... Ugh...
    Last edited by tfc3rid; 09-24-2008 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post
    For any STH who sells via Mets ticket marketplace throught StubHub do you knowif we will be able to sell tix with Instant Delivery?

Putting my NLDS tix possible for sale and sales end 9/29... Other ST's can be 'Instantly' Delivered up till 2 hours before the game for STH's...
    I've been wondering that as well, since I have 4 tickets, I am potentially going to sell 2 tickets to every game, then use the other 2 tickets for myself and a friend but its not up yet, it also helps when all non season ticket holders seats get removed

Quote Originally Posted by EM0909153 View Post
    I've been wondering that as well, since I have 4 tickets, I am potentially going to sell 2 tickets to every game, then use the other 2 tickets for myself and a friend but its not up yet, it also helps when all non season ticket holders seats get removed
    Well for home game #1, the ticket slae cut off is 9/27 so I really don't know what is going on... It looks though like teams already in like the Angels and Cubs are not selling via Instant eDelivery... So it seems like if you are selling via StubHub you have to make up your mind now whether you will be selling...

Of all the f'n days to get BOMBARDED with work....

SOB!!!..

I have to be here till 6-6:30....EARLIEST....

I dont know what to do fellas....its attend 6pm meeting with MD's to discuss pretty high level sh*t... and possibly miss game...or at least a lot of it...

OR...

Blow em off and risk career/standing in company/bonus...etc...etc...etc...

Everyone here knows the way I am too...theyll all know where I am....

The worst part....Im 95% gonna blow em off...

I

am

RETARDED....

You have to stick in at that meeting...

Well for home game #1, the ticket slae cut off is 9/27 so I really don't know what is going on... It looks though like teams already in like the Angels and Cubs are not selling via Instant eDelivery... So it seems like if you are selling via StubHub you have to make up your mind now whether you will be selling...
    Probably could sell them with Stubhub's last minute delievery with pickup at Shea. Haven't done that before. I really doubt that Stubhub/MLB would lock out playoff ticket purchases 2 days prior to games.

AHHHH!!!...

No...I cant. Im not missing this game.

This is where my freaking addiction to this team sticks me right up the rear......AGAIN... Unfortunatly I put them above everything....including my family, career, GF's....

I know its beyond dumb....but its just the way my sick brain works....Ill start freaking out in the meeting, and thats worse than missing it(I guess)...

I wish I could miss the game....but I cant....I just cannot...

This ranks up there with some of the dumbest things Ive ever done...eh, its only to discuss how to update 26,000 employee records with the global head of HR....

F em....

Probably could sell them with Stubhub's last minute delievery with pickup at Shea. Haven't done that before. I really doubt that Stubhub/MLB would lock out playoff ticket purchases 2 days prior to games.
    Mets ticket office responded to my email on this and the Mets Ticket MArketplace function would be avaialble for Postseason games...

Good because I didn't want to part with my actual tickets... They are SO pretty...

Saltzy... Given the current financial climate which you are well aware of, you have to stay... Your job is more important that watching Ollie P. Besides, I think we are going to see a DH on Saturday and a makeup with Chicago on Monday...

Mets ticket office responded to my email on this and the Mets Ticket MArketplace function would be avaialble for Postseason games...

Good because I didn't want to part with my actual tickets... They are SO pretty...
    Good, whoo, hopefully that will be soon, I bet that its not up for any of the teams yet, and they'll probably all go online together by this weekend.

Good, whoo, hopefully that will be soon, I bet that its not up for any of the teams yet, and they'll probably all go online together by this weekend.
    One would hope so...

I just wonder when the mets will be contacting me for my seats for next year. Has to be soon, I would bet.

I just wonder when the mets will be contacting me for my seats for next year. Has to be soon, I would bet.
    I would guess so... MetsWrightNow and myself are still waiting as well...

I'm sneakily thinking that if the Mets miss the playoffs we might get offered Excelsior... If they make it, we get Promenade...

People can still request the hard ticket by mail from you. Its the buyers option to use instant ticket or the full fed ex shipping method with hard copy tickets.

Saltzy... Given the current financial climate which you are well aware of, you have to stay... Your job is more important that watching Ollie P. Besides, I think we are going to see a DH on Saturday and a makeup with Chicago on Monday...
    That is a well thought out rational answer to a logical question...

Unfortunatley....I am not thinking well....and Im totally illogical when we have 5 games left and we hold a 1 game lead in the WC and 1 1/2 back in the division...

Work has to wait until the season is over...

Hey...in every interview Ive ever had I say, "I will be wierd in late September/October"...and "If the Mets ever win the WS you will not see nor hear from me for at least a week"...

Not my fault everyone always thinks Im kidding...

I would guess so... MetsWrightNow and myself are still waiting as well...

I'm sneakily thinking that if the Mets miss the playoffs we might get offered Excelsior... If they make it, we get Promenade...
    Haha, wouldn't be surprised on that, except I'm Promenade only, not touching Excelsior at those prices ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf View Post
    People can still request the hard ticket by mail from you. Its the buyers option to use instant ticket or the full fed ex shipping method with hard copy tickets.
    Not if you are selling through the Mets Marketplace site... There is only 1 way to buy them and that is Instant eDelivery.

Haha, wouldn't be surprised on that, except I'm Promenade only, not touching Excelsior at those prices ever.
    My thinking is, they assume we are looking for Promenade which is 4K, right? So now with postseason tix and deposit they already have $3K... So if we have 'budgeted' an additional 4K why not offer Exclesior or Prom Club?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltzy23 View Post
    That is a well thought out rational answer to a logical question...

Unfortunatley....I am not thinking well....and Im totally illogical when we have 5 games left and we hold a 1 game lead in the WC and 1 1/2 back in the division...

Work has to wait until the season is over...

Hey...in every interview Ive ever had I say, "I will be wierd in late September/October"...and "If the Mets ever win the WS you will not see nor hear from me for at least a week"...

Not my fault everyone always thinks Im kidding...
    Well if they don't make it you can always channel Tom Glavine and say it's 'just not devastating'...

Not if you are selling through the Mets Marketplace site... There is only 1 way to buy them and that is Instant eDelivery.
    Yea if you sell through the Mets Marketplace on Stubhub the only option is eDelivery.

My thinking is, they assume we are looking for Promenade which is 4K, right? So now with postseason tix and deposit they already have $3K... So if we have 'budgeted' an additional 4K why not offer Exclesior or Prom Club?
    That's quite possible the highest I would take would Promenade Box right around where that starts, or I'm going to downgrade to Reserved on whatever they originally give me. Plus they do have our hands tied with the $250 per seat deposit for next year as well, I doubt they were play the hands these are your seats, no downgrades, and if you don't take them we have your money already. I doubt they would do this, since most of the downgrade requests from people on this forum were done, except Ralf who had to basically cancel his account to get what he wanted. But this is the Mets, so who knows.

What/where is the Mets marketplace site? I don't remember ever seeing that before.

Quote Originally Posted by tomzpc View Post
    What/where is the Mets marketplace site? I don't remember ever seeing that before.
    If you go to www.mets.com/stubhub there is a link for STH and Plan holders for the Mets Ticket Marketplace...

It basically links your entire Season Ticket inventory to StubHub... It allows StubHub folks to buy your ttickets via Instant Delivery which costs $10 less than buying them normally... ($15.95 vs $4.95 for delivery fee).

Cant believe youre selling your playoff tickets dude...

Im risking my job to go to game 157...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltzy23 View Post
    Cant believe youre selling your playoff tickets dude...

Im risking my job to go to game 157...
    I would not risk your job to go tonight...

I have to sell them, I logistically could not go to each game... Not when I have a 'budget' I am supposed to be operating under...

No chance they do this...It would make ZERO sense. Comparable seat at Citi Field to the ones I have a Shea cannot be thought of as Excelsior level in any way shape or form. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything yet.

Page 108 of 1745 FirstFirst ... 858981061071081091101181582086081108 ... LastLast