X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mandrake
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by CKNY View Post
    The conspiracy theories around here are absolutely looney.
    Welcome, CKNY, to baseball fever

And does this mean that my grainy 8MM home movie showing Fred Wilpon behind the grassy knoll may be a fake?

Comment

• tomzpc
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by mandrake View Post
      Welcome, CKNY, to baseball fever

And does this mean that my grainy 8MM home movie showing Fred Wilpon behind the grassy knoll may be a fake?
      That was Roger McDowell, not Fred W. Don't you watch Seinfeld?

Comment

• GordonGecko
        On the Inside
        • Feb 2008

is Santana still pitching monday or did he get bumped to tuesday?

Comment

• Shea1012
          • Sep 2008

Club mets

hey guys, to access the Audio, we just need to be a Club Mets holder right (which I am)? Did we have to sign up for anything? I logged into the MLB audio using what i thought was the email address linked with Club Mets and no dice...

Also, should we not buy up tickets on Stubhub that are below face value tonight? Can't we use them for any game? My hunch is that they will be labeled differently so the team will know we didn;t own them for the rained out game? Anyone have tickets from the Hub for tonight that they bought today?
          FORMERLY Section 522 Row 2; Mezz Reserved Row E

Comment

• GordonGecko
            On the Inside
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Shea1012 View Post
            hey guys, to access the Audio, we just need to be a Club Mets holder right (which I am)? Did we have to sign up for anything? I logged into the MLB audio using what i thought was the email address linked with Club Mets and no dice...

Also, should we not buy up tickets on Stubhub that are below face value tonight? Can't we use them for any game? My hunch is that they will be labeled differently so the team will know we didn;t own them for the rained out game? Anyone have tickets from the Hub for tonight that they bought today?
            click forgot password and put in your email

Comment

• skylog
              • Mar 2009

is it against forum rules for me to mention i am looking for tickets and looking to get rid of one ticket for a game?

Comment

• GordonGecko
                On the Inside
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by skylog View Post
                is it against forum rules for me to mention i am looking for tickets and looking to get rid of one ticket for a game?
                The FBI is bugging your toothbrush as we speak

Comment

• tomzpc
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
                  is Santana still pitching monday or did he get bumped to tuesday?
                  Good question. My guess is that he will bumped.

Comment

• tomzpc
                    • Jul 2008

I THINK it's okay as long as you don't say anything about selling.

Comment

• skylog
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by tomzpc View Post
                      I THINK it's okay as long as you don't say anything about selling.
                      well, i will just keep quiet about everything, it took me forever to get in here. thanks!

Comment

• EM0909153
                        Promenade Box 428, Row 2
                        • Aug 2008

Anyone having problems with stubhub, I noticed about an hour ago tomorrow's game which I had posted wasn't my on list of tickets that are active, when I checked the map of sold tickets my tickets were sold, but I have yet to receive the e-mail from stubhub saying the tickets have been sold etc. Very odd.
                        Any baseball-fever people looking for Mets tickets for single dates or a small package for face value for next year, as I will not be able to make all 81 games, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Comment

• skylog
                          • Mar 2009

going to my first game sunday and i wondering what the best option for parking would be? i should be getting there around 11.30 -12.00 at the latest, altough i am looking to show up earlier if i can get everyone in my group to go along.

are all the lots way over-priced?

thanks

Comment

• Shea1012
                            • Sep 2008

Nobody has thoughts on buying all the StubHub seats below face and then redeeming them for other games?

Comment

• Shea1012
                              • Sep 2008

going to my first game sunday and i wondering what the best option for parking would be? i should be getting there around 11.30 -12.00 at the latest, altough i am looking to show up earlier if i can get everyone in my group to go along.

are all the lots way over-priced?

thanks
                              I park in the street, because I drive alone and meet people there and also go to a lot of games. For one game, with 2-4 people in the car - why would you even worry about it - just split the $18 between the four of you.

Comment

• johnql
                                CF 415, Row 1
                                • Aug 2008

Quick question - is there any quick and easy way to figure out how many rows are in a particular row in a specific section at CF? Any map, online utility, etc.?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X