Page 1132 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 1326321032108211221130113111321133113411421182123216322132 ... LastLast
Results 22,621 to 22,640 of 45056

Thread: Citi Field

Question about subway series

Not really CF seating, but only way to reach Mets fans on here. How many BF members are headed to the Bronx this weekend? I'm going on Saturday.

Do the Mets fans usually make up a decent % of the stadium? Never been to a subway series game yet.

I'm going tonight, but I can't answer your other question.

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Today, I have come across two interesting ways that venues are attempting to stop scalpers. The first one I truly do not understand if it will work, but on the Miley Cyrus upcoming tour (don't laugh, her last tour as Hanna Montana with the Jonas Bros was the hardest ticket ever for me) the tickets are paperless. Not e-ticket vs hard ticket; it's NO ticket.

Not AT you, with you . Will I be seing you at the JoBros show in the summer? (I pretended I didn't know about Hannah Montana, between Mets/Yankees, trip to Wrigley and JoBros, I think my child will have had enough!!
    In LOVE with a Yankees fan

Quick question: are all you guys into Paul McCartney, or is it just b/c it's the first show at Citi? I just don't like him that much to spend the cash, no matter where he was playing.

Quote Originally Posted by kimthemetschick View Post
    Quick question: are all you guys into Paul McCartney, or is it just b/c it's the first show at Citi? I just don't like him that much to spend the cash, no matter where he was playing.
    No Jo Bro's for me this time. We are in WDW that week so we miss all 5 shows in NY/NJ; but we also miss McCartney too. Bad timing !

Last year on vacation in CA, we 'lucked' out somehow and got tickets to some Teen Choice awards where they were all there :Miley,Jonas',Demi,Selena, etc,etc)

Last year on vacation in CA, we 'lucked' out somehow and got tickets to some Teen Choice awards where they were all there :Miley,Jonas',Demi,Selena, etc,etc)
    Damn, Mankdrake, you are just THE coolest!! Between your amazing seats and luck at Citi, and all the teen stars!!

Not a big McCartney fan but a big fan of firsts at Citi Field...

Not really CF seating, but only way to reach Mets fans on here. How many BF members are headed to the Bronx this weekend? I'm going on Saturday.

Do the Mets fans usually make up a decent % of the stadium? Never been to a subway series game yet.
    I'm going tonight. My first time at a Subway Series game at Yankee Stadium, so I can't answer your question about the fan balance there. However, I've been to numerous Subway Series games at Shea and the balance there was probably around 70-30% Mets-Yankees, maybe sometimes 65-35%.

I'm a huge Beatles fan and this is as close as you'll ever get to seeing a Beatles concert, especially since Macca does perform a significant number of Beatles tunes. I'm a moderate fan of his solo work, earlier the better. I would have been extremely disappointed if I hadn't gotten tickets to these concerts.

Not this crap again.

Phillies jersey buried under Mets field?

Here is what I find funny though

The jerseys are: 1. Under the Fanwalk bricks. 2. Jackie Robinson Rotunda in the vicinity of the Ticket Office window. 3. Near the vicinity of the '47 Shop near right field.
    I would hate to be the ones whom spent whatever those bricks costs, only to find out that the brick had to be broken up and removed because the Mets believed some schmuck had a Phillie jersey buried underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by tomzpc View Post
    I like Shake Shack burgers a lot, but top ten in the world??? And Burger King too? They're kidding right?

Shake Shack, Five Guys, etc are delicious but c'mon, I can make better burgers myself. The makers of that list couldn't have done a whole lot of research. LOL
    Agreed, and that list lacks a major amount of White Castle Slider. God I love those things.

The Mets eigthth inning song should be 'Wake Me Up When September Ends'

Does anybody know what Row 20WC means in NYS section 226

Quote Originally Posted by srm627 View Post
    Does anybody know what Row 20WC means in NYS section 226
    The WC probably means "Wheel Chair".

I'm assuming they are wheelchair accessible but do you need to be disabled to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by EM0909153 View Post
    I would call up the Mets ticket office, my friend last year accidentally bought 8 or 10 tickets to Billy Joel because he thought one of the orders never went through. He called them up told them he mistakenly bought extra tickets over the maximum and they let him keep all the tickets.
    I emailed them and they told me to call up. The guy said they go through all of the orders before the tickets are sent out and then cancel the orders over 6. He said he wasn't too sure tho

Quote Originally Posted by thrill5one6 View Post
    I emailed them and they told me to call up. The guy said they go through all of the orders before the tickets are sent out and then cancel the orders over 6. He said he wasn't too sure tho
    Is that for tickets bought with the same credit card or for the same email...

I tried to buy with multiple emails. But it didn't work. However, I bought my 12 tickets on three different cards.

Over the past few years, it seems to pretty consistently be about 80-20 at Yankee Stadium, and maybe 70-30 at Shea. I suspect the percentage of visiting fans will be a bit lower this year for both parks.

Quote Originally Posted by srm627 View Post
    Is that for tickets bought with the same credit card or for the same email...

I tried to buy with multiple emails. But it didn't work. However, I bought my 12 tickets on three different cards.
    I bought the tickets in 3 separate order (4 then 2 then 2). All with the same card and email address. I received confirmation for all of the orders. Did you?

Yes ... I received confirmations for all the tickets I bought 2, 2, 4 and 4

Page 1132 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 1326321032108211221130113111321133113411421182123216322132 ... LastLast