Page 1133 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 1336331033108311231131113211331134113511431183123316332133 ... LastLast
Results 22,641 to 22,660 of 45055

Thread: Citi Field

Well, as a partial plan holder (like a lot of folks here) I'm on the outside looking in on the Macca tix - would be huge to be able to take my kids as my wife's family is from Liverpool and it's a big part of our lives.

Will try Monday, but tickets for 5 on the secondary markets is too much for this budget....If anyone has their plans change or they're somehow morally opposed to making a big mark-up on Stubhub or eBay, let me know!
    Cleon Jones catches a deep fly ball in F. Scott Fitzgerald's Valley of the Ashes, and a second-grader smiles in front of the black and white television.

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Not really CF seating, but only way to reach Mets fans on here. How many BF members are headed to the Bronx this weekend? I'm going on Saturday.

Do the Mets fans usually make up a decent % of the stadium? Never been to a subway series game yet.

I'm going Sunday, and we will be 66/33% Mets/Yankee split.
    In LOVE with a Yankees fan

Quote Originally Posted by Strawman View Post
    Well, as a partial plan holder (like a lot of folks here) I'm on the outside looking in on the Macca tix - would be huge to be able to take my kids as my wife's family is from Liverpool and it's a big part of our lives.

Will try Monday, but tickets for 5 on the secondary markets is too much for this budget....If anyone has their plans change or they're somehow morally opposed to making a big mark-up on Stubhub or eBay, let me know!
    Cant really help with 5 tickets but I do have a block of 4 for each night.

Does anybody know the face value of a ticket in NYS in section 224 for Mets Yankees? I see that for a regular game they are around 95 but do the yankees have premium game prices?

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Not really CF seating, but only way to reach Mets fans on here. How many BF members are headed to the Bronx this weekend? I'm going on Saturday.

Do the Mets fans usually make up a decent % of the stadium? Never been to a subway series game yet.
    I make my debut appearance at the new YS this evening! Looking forward to it. Wish the team was playing better going into this series though.......sigh....

If Jeremy Reed gets a start he's liable to poke a few in the NY Bandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by srm627 View Post
    Does anybody know the face value of a ticket in NYS in section 224 for Mets Yankees? I see that for a regular game they are around 95 but do the yankees have premium game prices?
    That is sick that you just asked that!! I happen to be in 224 tonight got tickets from work...Face value says $100.

Quote Originally Posted by tomzpc View Post
    If Jeremy Reed gets a start he's liable to poke a few in the NY Bandbox.
    heh, that wouldnt surprose me

section 224 is $150 game day, or $125 advance price. 100 is the season ticket price.

Quote Originally Posted by VekterNYM View Post
    I'm upset that the workers at Big Apple Brews mispronounce one of my favorite beers.

It is WHO-garden, not HOE-garden for Hoegaarden! Ugh.

I believe if you are selling it, you should at least know how to pronounce it correctly.
    That upsets me too, i've never heard a more mispronounced beer than that one

Quote Originally Posted by supremebeing002 View Post
    That is sick that you just asked that!! I happen to be in 224 tonight got tickets from work...Face value says $100.
    I just got some off of stub hub for tomorrows game for 90 after fees ... Sweet ...

I find it funny how the mets overprice the subway series games sooo much more

I just got some off of stub hub for tomorrows game for 90 after fees ... Sweet ...

I find it funny how the mets overprice the subway series games sooo much more
    What do you mean by overprice the series

Raise the prices so much for platinum games.

Raise the prices so much for platinum games.
    Well they're doing the right thing because even at the promenade $27 platinum level, the tickets are worth $100+ on the secondary market

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Well they're doing the right thing because even at the promenade $27 platinum level, the tickets are worth $100+ on the secondary market
    How do you think the secondary market is going to be for the McCartney shows?

Agreed... My $35 seats went for over $100... The demand is there...

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post
    Agreed... My $35 seats went for over $100... The demand is there...
    There's like a good 15,000+ seats at NYS that are purely for resale which brings the prices down for everyone. You can get subway series tickets for tonight for $29 right now on stubhub

There's like a good 15,000+ seats at NYS that are purely for resale which brings the prices down for everyone. You can get a subway series single for tonight for like $35 right now on stubhub
    Holy crap sandwich that's incredible...

There's like a good 15,000+ seats at NYS that are purely for resale which brings the prices down for everyone. You can get subway series tickets for tonight for $29 right now on stubhub
    Yep, and we aren't talking singles here and they $30 face. I think they may start to go under face soon

Quote Originally Posted by thrill5one6 View Post
    Anyone have any pics of Billy Joel at Shea last year?
    Gary, I'm looking towards your way.....
    Look elsewhere. I didn't go.

Billy Joel feh!
    X
    Archie Bunker: All I can tell you, Edith, is I'm surprised at you! Dragging me off to a moving picture like that! It was absolutely disgusting!
    Edith Bunker: Well, I'm sorry, Archie, how was I to know? I thought it was a religious picture, "Cardinal Knowledge!"

Page 1133 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 1336331033108311231131113211331134113511431183123316332133 ... LastLast