• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dishy24
    Prom Club 416
    • Aug 2008

Build-a-Bear

Spealing of Build-a-Bear... who is going tomorrow night? We will be in 416. This is the 7th year of Build-a-Bear... Gavin has the other 6 bears lined up in his room. He is even bringing his girlfriend for the "big event"! LGM!

Comment

• johnql
      CF 415, Row 1
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Dishy24 View Post
      Spealing of Build-a-Bear... who is going tomorrow night? We will be in 416. This is the 7th year of Build-a-Bear... Gavin has the other 6 bears lined up in his room. He is even bringing his girlfriend for the "big event"! LGM!
      I'll be there. It'll be my first bear since this is the first time that it's been open to fans of all ages.

Comment

• Shea1012
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Smrtalec33 View Post
        Right, but by the same token, if you bought a $30 face PRI ticket for tonight via SH, paying $20, and the game gets rained out, you can exchange your ticket for any other $30 ticket in the next 12 months (via the Mets, not via stubhub). Unless I'm misunderstanding.

I have a pair for tonight in 516, one of which I sold this morning via SH, and it's funny because if the game gets rained out, I'm going to be annoyed that I sold it for under face rather than trading it in for one of the August or September games I want but haven't bought yet.
        This is exactly right - I bought two $90 Ceasers Levels for tonight for $41 each. if rained out and I cannot use them tomorrow, I can exchange them for $180 worth of tickets
        FORMERLY Section 522 Row 2; Mezz Reserved Row E

Comment

• GordonGecko
          On the Inside
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Shea1012 View Post
          Thanks - It weirdly had a box to check for 10% off. OK, last question - I have PDF's blocked so had someone fax the ticket to me - quality is pretty crappy - anyone ever use Faxed tickets?
          I've never heard of PDF files being blocked before - what possible reason could that be for?

Comment

• dstoffa
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
            I've never heard of PDF files being blocked before - what possible reason could that be for?
            Overzealous IT guy configuring the mail-server to strip emails of pdf attachments... usually it's only media files and zip files that get stripped / blocked...

PDF files are probably more popular than .doc files for corporate correspondence.

Cheers!
            -Doug
            20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Comment

• Shea1012
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dstoffa View Post
              Overzealous IT guy configuring the mail-server to strip emails of pdf attachments... usually it's only media files and zip files that get stripped / blocked...

PDF files are probably more popular than .doc files for corporate correspondence.

Cheers!
              -Doug
              No, see below:
              On Tuesday, July 28th, Microsoft released 2 High Risk security patches to address vulnerabilities that allow hackers to run malicious code remotely on an affected PC/Server. Information Resources (IR) has completed reviewing our exposure and both patches will be deployed corporate-wide.

Comment

• Smrtalec33
                • May 2009

Radar does not look good. I don't think they're playing tonight, especially when factoring in that tomorrow looks fine and there's no reason they can't have a day/night DH.

I have another hour to decide, but I'm virtually positive I'm not going.

Weather.com is terrible, btw, except for their radar. Accu-weather is much more accurate in my experience.

Comment

• Shea1012
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Smrtalec33 View Post
                  Radar does not look good. I don't think they're playing tonight, especially when factoring in that tomorrow looks fine and there's no reason they can't have a day/night DH.

I have another hour to decide, but I'm virtually positive I'm not going.

Weather.com is terrible, btw, except for their radar. Accu-weather is much more accurate in my experience.
                  I am so tempted to buy some below face seats on the HUB. Wish they would make an announcement already!

Comment

• dstoffa
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by WASLOGE8 View Post
                    I have my phantom tix from 98 at work and am looking at them right now
                    From a loge 8 Sat plan in the reg season, they moved me to Mezz 16G for the playoffs and get this....you got tickets to every potential playoff game, including two potential tiebreaker games that they didn't charge you for unless the tiebreaker was played.
                    Prices were

$15 for tiebreaker 1
                    $20 for tiebreaker 2
                    $25 for NLDS
                    $35 for NLCS
                    and.........
                    $85 for WS!!!

thats crazy!!!
                    That wasn't crazy back then. I'll have to look at mine when I get home. I thought TB 1 and TB 2 were considred regular season games, and therefore had to be sold at the regular season price....

I bought game 6 tickets for 1996 WS up in the Bronx... Face Value was $45 for Tier Reserved. Now THAT'S FRACKING CRAZY!!!

As playoff rights go, the Mets were extremely generous in the late 90's. My Tuesday / Friday plan got me the whole lot in 1997 (they never shipped them), 1998, 1999, and 2000. I also has a Saturday plan during this time period, and I was offered the whole lot in 1999, but only every other game in 2000. Tickets were never shipped in 2001 AF... I think I dropped the Saturday plan for the 2002 season.

My location varied from year to year.... In 1998, I was given Mezz 11 Row B. In 1999, Mezz 27 Row B, and in 2000, Mezz 13 Row A. It was yin and yang... The bag of mail they opened first got better seating. I always sent the invoices back immediately.

I was seated in UD 8 for 2006. Ended getting Mezz way out in Left for 2007. I got Mezz 12 Row E in 2008....

Originally posted by WASLOGE8 View Post
                    Do we have any oldtimers who remember what happened in 1985? Were there any phantom tix? 1985 was my first year with a plan, a 2 seat Sat plan in Mezz 10F. Those were my post college days and I wasn't the pack rat like I am now so I don't think I saved the tix, if there were any.
                    In 1986, I also had a 2 seat Sun plan in Mezz 7K so we had tix to all the playoff games; the only thing was the tix were either in UD 43V (yes, last Row) or UD 47T (last section, 3rd row from the top!)
                    Or 1987, or 1989, or 1990 for that matter... I didn't become a plan holder until 1996.

Cheers!
                    -Doug
                    20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Comment

• tomzpc
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Dishy24 View Post
                      Planning on going at the moment. Are the bears different from year to year?

Comment

• srm627
                        • May 2009

I am so tempted to buy some below face seats on the HUB. Wish they would make an announcement already!
                        I almost pulled the trigger on section 122 row 12 for 40

and before I saw section 113 row 9 for 50

Comment

• skylog
                          • Mar 2009

i am looking to pick up some tickets and i was wondering if anyone has any pictures from section 427 row 3?

thank you

Comment

• skylog
                            • Mar 2009

I park in the street, because I drive alone and meet people there and also go to a lot of games. For one game, with 2-4 people in the car - why would you even worry about it - just split the $18 between the four of you.
                            i wasn't really worrying, i just had no idea how much parking was. are all the lots around the stadium $18 or are some more than others?

thank you

Comment

• ribant
                              • Dec 2008

I just took a cheap chance on rain

For the heck of it just won an auction for a pair of PRI for $2.25 each plus fees.

Lets see what happens

Comment

• Smrtalec33
                                • May 2009

I rolled the dice and bought 4 in the PRI for a total of $27.91 after fees ($120 face total). If they play tonight, I eat them, but if there's a rainout I'm going to get 4 games for that price, so that seemed worth the risk.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X