Page 47 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957971475471047 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 43471

Thread: Citi Field

Quote Originally Posted by Saltzy23 View Post
    What it they offered you PLGC?

Would you pay the $75(same price), but one level higher, behind the plate...same crummy club access(not as 'exclusive' a club)...?
    Not sure anymore. I've become completely jaded by the whole process. If the decision had to be made today, I'd probably say no.

Quote Originally Posted by WillMissShea View Post
    I am literally right behind you on a Saturday plan. Now we know partial plans have not been decided yet, but are you saying we will most likely be offered Excelsior Level? You may be right. I think that might be all that is available (if they are even offered) for plans as so many STH have downgraded to Promenade. If that is the case, then I'm screwed.
    Were just using logic..

The PL's(all of em) will be STH's and individual tix only. I cannot see it any other way. If they are screwing Ralf, what chance do you have? They arent giving you 7 games up there, when everyone else is buying STH's...

The FLD Boxes are the same deal...most/all are gone. The rest will sell out the day they go on sale...

Then there will be all these EL seats left. Might as well throw em against a wall(partial planners) and see if they stick before just selling whatevers left as individuals....Maybe 3-5 game plans, with 1 game per round playoff options for like $500-$750....at least thats my guess...

Although Im betting they offer you STH options in the PL and say that for 'Only $3k I can get you the whole season'....before they start selling STH's up there to the general public after the season ends...

Quote Originally Posted by WillMissShea View Post
    I am literally right behind you on a Saturday plan. Now we know partial plans have not been decided yet, but are you saying we will most likely be offered Excelsior Level? You may be right. I think that might be all that is available (if they are even offered) for plans as so many STH have downgraded to Promenade. If that is the case, then I'm screwed.

I guess it remains to be seen, but I'm not sure how much room they're gonna have in the PL for partial plans (after STH's, cheap "packs", and single game tix)?

I could definately see them maybe altering the current "plan" formula to one Sat per month (instead of every Sat home game), as a way to make an EL plan more affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post
    That's ridiculous... There has got to be someplace to accomodate you... Out of all those options...
    I was told no but it gets better. Because of this site, I was able to approach my rep with a specific section and row that I knew was available for another poster. When I said I'd like those seats, he told me that I couldn't have them because they are saving them for people that have been placed in obstructed view seats. I nearly lost it.

Btw, all the reps went up to see the seats today and I was told the first 4 seats in the first 2 rows of the PR are going to be classified as obstructed view seats and likely discounted in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooos View Post
    I guess it remains to be seen, but I'm not sure how much room they're gonna have in the PL for partial plans (after STH's, cheap "packs", and single game tix)?

I could definately see them maybe altering the current "plan" formula to one Sat per month (instead of every Sat home game), as a way to make an EL plan more affordable.
    That would be a good alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf View Post
    I was told no but it gets better. Because of this site, I was able to approach my rep with a specific section and row that I knew was available for another poster. When I said I'd like those seats, he told me that I couldn't have them because they are saving them for people that have been placed in obstructed view seats. I nearly lost it.

Btw, all the reps went up to see the seats today and I was told the first 4 seats in the first 2 rows of the PR are going to be classified as obstructed view seats and likely discounted in the future.
    That is incredible... But I am certain they HAD to put that protections in because of NYC building code...

Wow, thats big news...

Those seats BETTER be going to the PR Pack people...

Thats a LOT of obstructed seats BTW...8 seats per row, 2 rows? 38 Sections?...Over 600 seats that are obstructed....

I think I originally was offered seats 5-6, and when I called to confirm my switch I got 9-10....

Whew....

This is it:

Shea UD Reserved = rows 5-? in the PL in a comprable section @ Citi
    Shea UD Box = First 1-5 Rows in the PL in a comprable section @ Citi
    Shea Mezz Reserved = First 1-5 rows in the PL in a comparable section @ Citi
    Shea Mezz Box rows 1-4 = PLC @ Citi
    Shea Loge Box/Loge Res/Mezz Box rows 5-6 = The Royal 'EL Screw Job'
    Shea FLD Box = Fld Boxes @ Citi
    Shea Outer FLD Box = Baseline Box
    How many mezz box season ticket holders do we think that there are and how many PLC seats are there?

Also, you left promenade box off your list. Are those going to the Mezz Box rows 1-4 also?

Quote Originally Posted by tomzpc View Post
    How many mezz box season ticket holders do we think that there are and how many PLC seats are there?

Also, you left promenade box off your list. Are those going to the Mezz Box rows 1-4 also?
    I'm pretty sure the Mezz Box STH's go out to around section 22 in LF.

From what I understand, yes.

I basically told them I would accept anywhere of the following:

- Row 1-14 in Baseline Box
    - Promenade Club
    - Row 1-5 in Promenade Infield reserve

I got none of them.....
    Have you been given any indication that any of these might still be possible even though they don't have anything right now Ralf? In other words, if someone moves will anyone be letting you know?

Ralf, just wondering, how many games out of the 81 do you usually go to?

That is incredible... But I am certain they HAD to put that protections in because of NYC building code...
    Come on...

They only had 3+ years to formulate a gameplan...

Why would they have taken account such trivialities as 'obstructions' when relocating people that shouldnt have had those seats to begin with?

Have you been given any indication that any of these might still be possible even though they don't have anything right now Ralf? In other words, if someone moves will anyone be letting you know?
    They're basically taking a hard line on waiting until AFTER the deposits are in to do any upgrade requests. I have a request in now to move to the PLC. I was told that Mezz Box people that were left out of the PLC would have first dibs at any opening in the PLC but I'm very skeptical that a) there will be any left, and b) that this is even true.

Quote Originally Posted by nymdan View Post
    Ralf, just wondering, how many games out of the 81 do you usually go to?
    bout 25 or so.

Come on...

They only had 3+ years to formulate a gameplan...

Why would they have taken account such trivialities as 'obstructions' when relocating people that shouldnt have had those seats to begin with?
    Oh I agree... It's assinine...

That's pretty interesting to hear. When I called early last week about moving from Prom IF to section 524, my rep looked in the computor to see what was available. He offered me seats 5&6 in row 3 (which I eventually took). When I asked him about row 1, he said there might be a couple of seats available but there was a notation attached to those seats he "didn't understand" (he didn't know what it meant). After putting me onhold to talk to his supervisor, he came back and said row 3 was the best available right now.

Maybe the notation he didn't understand (at the time) was that seats 1-4 in rows 1&2 are being held because they're obstructed view?

Quote Originally Posted by Kooos View Post
    That's pretty interesting to hear. When I called early last week about moving from Prom IF to section 524, my rep looked in the computor to see what was available. He offered me seats 5&6 in row 3 (which I eventually took). When I asked him about row 1, he said there might be a couple of seats available but there was a notation attached to those seats he "didn't understand" (he didn't know what it meant). After putting me onhold to talk to his supervisor, he came back and said row 3 was the best available right now.

Maybe the notation he didn't understand (at the time) was that seats 1-4 in rows 1&2 are being held because they're obstructed view?
    And don't forget the last 4 seats in the row as well...

but haven't they already assigned some of these to STH's?

Amazing. How could they spend so much time and money on a new stadium and not avoid this. Were the staircases added in order to get more seats into the PR? Is there any other reason to build it the way that they did?

The question for me is, Do the "first 4 seats" constitute seats 1 through 4 only in each row (since those are on the inside/home plate aisle) or do they include, in my case, seats 17 through 20 which are on the outside aisle of my section? I have to assume it's the former since I don't expect to be looking through a staircase except when the ball goes into the left field corner.

BTW...to all the people that b*tched when we started this conversation on the regular thread....we have (over) 1,000 posts to this thread...

Amazing how these 'real world' issues seem to be more important what that the colors of the bricks are....

I think we have all left a nice historical record of how the Mets handled the move into their new building if people are curious years from now...

I guess Im nuts, but it makes me happy to know 'we' are the leading source of info on this thing for the ENTIRE internet, basically forever....good job fellas...

Amazing. How could they spend so much time and money on a new stadium and not avoid this. Were the staircases added in order to get more seats into the PR? Is there any other reason to build it the way that they did?

The question for me is, Do the "first 4 seats" constitute seats 1 through 4 only in each row (since those are on the inside/home plate aisle) or do they include, in my case, seats 17 through 20 which are on the outside aisle of my section? I have to assume it's the former since I don't expect to be looking through a staircase except when the ball goes into the left field corner.
    From what I understand, it was only for the first 4 seats, on either end, that had an INF view obstruction.

Saltzy... You are 100% correct... But I think that even as bad as the Metsies handled all this, the Yankees fans haven't heard a peep...

Make $....Make $....Make $....Make $....Make $....

Take care of the customers...

Make $....Make $....Make $....Make $....

Rinse....repeat...

Just wasnt a 'priority' I guess...

F*ckers...

From what I understand, it was only for the first 4 seats, on either end, that had an INF view obstruction.
    If this is true tomzpc, then you have what will be called obstructed view seats...

Make $....Make $....Make $....Make $....Make $....

Take care of the customers...

Make $....Make $....Make $....Make $....

Rinse....repeat...

Just wasnt a 'priority' I guess...

F*ckers...
    It's pretty clear it's the case... I'm guessing those staricases were added to put more fannies in the Promenade... It might backfire big time...

And don't forget the last 4 seats in the row as well...

but haven't they already assigned some of these to STH's?
    The last 4 wouldn't be nearly as bad as the first four. Personally, I could live with the LF corner being obstructed. But my current Mezz seats have a railing completely obstructing the right batters box....it drives me absolutetly INSANE!

Page 47 of 1739 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957971475471047 ... LastLast