Page 507 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 740745749750550650750850951755760710071507 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 45056

Thread: Citi Field

I think the apple turned out great! Now that its painted black inside and around it flows nicely. The turf doesnt stand out as much like it did w/ the pale cement, now all painted black in that area, it doesnt look that bad I really like the orange homerun line and foul poles!! I really like this ballpark, ive always been a Yankee fan but have been more interested in following the mets these past few months. The organization is not a soap opera. I like the new stadium, and appreciate them reducing prices by 6%, instead NYS seems to really be all about squeezing $$ from people. I just hope that in both stadiums people arent distracted from the game, by hanging out in different areas of the stadiums, in a resturant, shopping etc.. Hopefully fans will be filling out the seats and watching the game.

Quote Originally Posted by johnql View Post
    * Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    * Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
    * For night games the window normally remains open until the end of the 7th inning.
    Thanks johnny, you're the man

Anyone else get great parking yesterday? We parked right in front of the rotunda, RIGHT there.

The whole scan your own ticket thing at the gate is a mess though. They really should make the ticket takers do it because people were bumbling up and slowing down the lines

Quote Originally Posted by Shea120K View Post
    did anyone get a peek inside the delta 360 club (fka Sterling Club) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterrod16 View Post
    i will be in the delta 360 club on saturday.
    Will post pics and give a review that night
    Maybe yes, maybe no. Ebbets Club and Delta Sky360Club were not open yesterday because they're still working on them.

On Saturday, I spoke to a woman who works the Acela Club Restaurant reservations phoneline (718-565-4333). She told me that the Delta Sky360 Club would not be ready for the Red Sox games. Of course, that was the status report as of last Saturday. Maybe they'll get the work done sooner than expected.

Since my post got buried in the onslaught of CF posts and photos from yesterday, I figure I'll just repost my story from Saturday.

----------------------------------------------------------

What's weird and, I think, unreasonable is that if you read the Acela Club Restaurant eligibility carefully, it grants access to Delta Club Platinum and Gold, etc. What about Delta Club Silver and Delta Club (plain vanilla)? Those people, who paid a pretty penny for their seats, aren't allowed into the Acela Club Restaurant? Really? You gotta be kidding me.

The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I picked up 2 tickets in Delta Club Section 16 (but the row puts me in plain vanilla Delta Club) for next Saturday (4/4). I figured, when will I ever get a chance to sit in those seats again? Then, this afternoon, I called the Acela Club Restaurant reservations phoneline and made a reservation for lunch before the game.

Then...I re-read all the rules and figured out that I probably won't be allowed into the restaurant...UNLESS, of course, the staff is as confused as everybody else and lets me in, figuring, "Hey, this guy has Sterling Level, Delta Club seats. He MUST be allowed in here, right?"

I figure I will show up and if they turn me away at the door, oh well. I'll just head over to Shake Shack. LOL
    Last edited by johnql; 03-30-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Anyone else get great parking yesterday? We parked right in front of the rotunda, RIGHT there.

The whole scan your own ticket thing at the gate is a mess though. They really should make the ticket takers do it because people were bumbling up and slowing down the lines
    Yeah, we parked right across from the JRR as well-- Great spot for yesterday-- but we are going to need to find a more secluded parking for tailgaiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob R View Post
    And she has the photos to prove it

this is my new avatar
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...6078886&ref=ts
    follow me on twitter
    https://twitter.com/reemowilliams

It's like Disney World, run your own ticket through... The ticket takers never touch your tickets...

Quote Originally Posted by Dishy24 View Post
    Yeah, we parked right across from the JRR as well-- Great spot for yesterday-- but we are going to need to find a more secluded parking for tailgaiting!
    Did you park in an Accessible spot dishy?

Reason I ask is my dad saw my pics and wants to go. He walks with a cane and can't do stairs well at all... I was wondering if accessible spots are plentiful and nearby? I didn't head into the parking lot at all...

Quote Originally Posted by OSUBuckly View Post
    So is the Pepsi Porch entirely in the shade? I'd hate to not see the scoreboard, but it would be worth it if I could avoid the sun at all costs during those hot summer day games.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterrod16 View Post
    rf reserve is in the shade with flat screens nearby
    the porch is open
    Under the porch, SNY on TV:

That the Mets from FL.

And then they had the Scoreboard on TV:

Quote Originally Posted by johnql View Post
    Then, this afternoon, I called the Acela Club Restaurant reservations phoneline and made a reservation for lunch before the game.
    Any idea what the menu/prices in there are like?

Can anyone please tell me if these front row Promenade level seats are obstructed like in this image? Do you need to be very tall to sit in them and see home plate? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyesOfHope View Post
    Can anyone please tell me if these front row Promenade level seats are obstructed like in this image? Do you need to be very tall to sit in them and see home plate? Thx.

Apparently the Mets raised the seats a little bit in those sections. I'm 5'6" and, while I couldn't see home plate and 1B while all the way back in my seat, I saw them just fine if I leaned forward a little bit. I still think they should lower the LED some, however it's tolerable as is.

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post

Reason I ask is my dad saw my pics and wants to go. He walks with a cane and can't do stairs well at all... I was wondering if accessible spots are plentiful and nearby? I didn't head into the parking lot at all...
    The Accessible Spots were plentiful and we parked 50 feet from JRR:

Quote Originally Posted by tfc3rid View Post

No, forgot my permit-- but I rolled down the window & showed the secuity guy my leg & wheelchair and he let us go in the lot closest to the rotunda. (Din't park in HC-- just across from it-- but there looks to be plenty of HC spaces!)

Any idea what the menu/prices in there are like?
    No idea. I'm hoping to get in this Saturday. If I do, I will definitely post the menu and prices along w/ shots from the restaurant towards the field.

No, forgot my permit-- but I rolled down the window & showed the secuity guy my leg & wheelchair and he let us go in the lot closest to the rotunda. (Din't park in HC-- just across from it-- but there looks to be plenty of HC spaces!)
    Where are the entrances for the lots?

I'm trying to figure a good game for us to go to and a good spot to buy seats...

When did you take the picture in JRR? I went a bit early and waited but left. Got upstairs with 2 outs top of 3rd. I hear that they took you down the stairs. We went up the elevator, must have just missed you all.
    Bottom of the 2nd at JRR:

Last edited by JLG; 03-30-2009 at 12:48 PM.

I'll try to post this here since I didn't get a response.....

Has anyone ever been to the Mets Preseason workout?
    Can anyone tell me what to expect on Sunday?
    Any idea how many people will be there? 20,000?

OK Gang. ALL my inventory is once again showing on the Mets Ticketmarket Place. Hopefully it's fixed now.

Hahaha this is JLG standing by the 42....."Guys, where are you? Where is everybody? We were supposed to meet in the rotunda right?"

Page 507 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 740745749750550650750850951755760710071507 ... LastLast