Page 564 of 1748 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast
Results 14,076 to 14,100 of 43679

Thread: Citi Field

Wheeling and Dealing

Was able to get ANOTHER pair of OD tickets about an hour ago on a whim from mets.com. Baseline box popped up at $230 for the pair and I turned around and sold them on StubHub for $650 (less a lot of fess). I'm also going to sell my 504 seats for about $600 (less more fees), and that's going to be paying for my Metropolitan Box seats that I just dropped $800 on. I'm on row 12 field level for OD, YEAH BABY!!

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Was able to get ANOTHER pair of OD tickets about an hour ago on a whim from mets.com. Baseline box popped up at $230 for the pair and I turned around and sold them on StubHub for $650 (less a lot of fess). I'm also going to sell my 504 seats for about $600 (less more fees), and that's going to be paying for my Metropolitan Box seats that I just dropped $800 on. I'm on row 12 field level for OD, YEAH BABY!!
    Now I'm mad. WHY DO I KEEP MISSING THESE TICKETS! I AM SEARCHING EVERYWHERE! I want to get to this game so bad for a reasonable price and I keep flat out MISSING these tickets. I try and try an try an try and try to NO AVAIL.
    "You're killin' me Smalls!"

Quote Originally Posted by KoosFan View Post
    Nice work, Dan! Yet another terrific job with less than 24 hours to go!!
    Only thing missing is the final word on that CF Mets Museum!
    Until that baby's doors officially open, I'll be haunting this site for news.

My first game isn't until Saturday, so for all of you going to OD, have a party!!
    The rest of us will be glued to our tvs, pretending we're there too.

Enjoy!
    will it be on both sny/espn??? i may have to tape both... we also have the wednesday game on espn too...
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...6078886&ref=ts
    follow me on twitter
    https://twitter.com/reemowilliams

The requested ticket item is not available.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote Originally Posted by Dekabreak View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I FEEL YA!

i wonder if the back of the mound will have a NY logo like it did at she in the 06 playoffs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MetsFan24; 04-12-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BMF View Post
    will it be on both sny/espn??? i may have to tape both... we also have the wednesday game on espn too...
    dont tape wednesday game ollie is pitching:
    Tomorrow night will be an awesome experience
    Rusty Ralph John Franco seaver and piazza will be in the ceremonies
    http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/news/art...=.jsp&c_id=nym
    temperture should be 53 degress at first pitch

Hey guys sorry about your OD situation I've been there in the past. I guess all I can say is keep trying, I think the ones I picked up were in a wheelchair area that they released last minute

We are sorry. The number of seats you requested could not be found in any price level at this time. You may request a different number of tickets and try again.

Hey guys sorry about your OD situation I've been there in the past. I guess all I can say is keep trying, I think the ones I picked up were in a wheelchair area that they released last minute
    Ugh. Luck of the draw I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by metsforever7515 View Post
    i feel your pain. typing in that annoying code pisses me off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan24 View Post
    I hate that code. Half the time it's barely readable.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan24 View Post
    Over and over and over and over and over and over and over. My hands are now programmed to type something like: xjd4iuj.

Not to mention I've been doing this for a half hour straight...

There are definitely tickets still out there, it's just a matter of when they release them. If you enter information pretending to purchase season tickets, seats come up all across the park.

Gordon-D
    PM sent
    Dishy-T

We are almost there folks.

Although todays loss was tough to watch, I have already forgotten it happened and looking forward to tomorrow night. I'm giddy with excitement and I won't even be there. ( will be Wed though )

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this site, you people are awesome. Just goes to show you how passionate Mets fans are.

That's it I'm getting ST's next year. I NEVER want to see one of these damn codes after tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by MSchvatz44 View Post
    awesome job as always dan! its bitter sweet because after following construction after all these years, looking at all of your updates, tomorrow it is basically over. Yet it is the moment that all of us have been waiting for,

either way, its very exciting!
    Dan and a bunch of others have done a great job.

I am actually looking forward to staying involved in the Twins target field thread and the Marlins new place as well. It's been a blast watching these ballparks being built from the ground up. Like watching a dream become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by BMF View Post
    Pretty sure it will be blacked out on espn. I was hoping it would be on both because even though i'm going to the game I wanted to see the national perspective of citi.

So what's the deal with the Acela club, decent menu? Can you pick the times you want to eat? I'm thinking about checking it out but I don't want to be there for most of the game I'd rather be in my seats

So what's the deal with the Acela club, decent menu? Can you pick the times you want to eat? I'm thinking about checking it out but I don't want to be there for most of the game I'd rather be in my seats
    *EXITS ILLEGIBLE CODE ENDUCED COMMA* 2 seatings. Before and during game. You need reservations. *GOES BACK INTO ILLEGIBLE CODE ENDUCED COMMA*

Quote Originally Posted by CFmets09 View Post
    Pretty sure it will be blacked out on espn. I was hoping it would be on both because even though i'm going to the game I wanted to see the national perspective of citi.
    may have to wait for the encore late night on espn I think they reair it at like 3am.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...6078886&ref=ts
    follow me on twitter
    https://twitter.com/reemowilliams

oh good call they don't black out encores?

Quote Originally Posted by metsforever7515 View Post
    *EXITS ILLEGIBLE CODE ENDUCED COMMA* 2 seatings. Before and during game. You need reservations. *GOES BACK INTO ILLEGIBLE CODE ENDUCED COMMA*
    Yeah but who's going to sit there for a whole game. Anyone have a link to the menu and other details?

Yeah but who's going to sit there for a whole game. Anyone have a link to the menu and other details?
    Rich people who think it's cold outside. Sleep may not be a definite for me tonight. I will stay up ALL night if I have to. I am doing EVERYTHING I can to get these tickets.

Page 564 of 1748 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast