Page 564 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 44989

Thread: Citi Field

Quote Originally Posted by trucky941 View Post
    FYI guys. the Mets will be here back in New York at around 8:55pm tonight. The Red sux will be here at around 8pm.
    Hmm, I wonder if they stop by Citi afterward.....

Hw many spot left around the scoreboard? 3 or 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if they stop by Citi afterward.....
    I'm sure it's straight into the locker room and get situated for a couple hours. These guys might be more excited than us!

Quote Originally Posted by nymets3007 View Post
    THANK YOU. I Was wondering if anyone was gonna say that!
    lol i think i mentioned it a while ago when people were holding those "rallies" to sign Manny. its all set up perfectly for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oct251986 View Post
    So are we meeting at the JRR at the top of the 2nd inning?
    No - old apple at 5 pm is the tentative time and place.
    "You're killin' me Smalls!"

Quote Originally Posted by met_dream View Post
    I'm sure it's straight into the locker room and get situated for a couple hours. These guys might be more excited than us!
    i doubt they will stay at the ballpark for long. they are playing games today and flying back. they might just go right home

Quote Originally Posted by RichardK View Post

Someone's got a real sense of humor.
    The fall of ESPN is a story of what happens when a company evolves into a monopoly. The controlling interests in such a company would rather mail it in by hanging out on golf courses, golf tournaments and probably travel with their wives than stay in touch with the public and the tastes of the common sportsfan.

it looks like weather is saying pm showers for Saturday now as well...what the hell...

Quote Originally Posted by MrMet84 View Post
    it looks like weather is saying pm showers for Saturday now as well...what the hell...
    And watch the 5th be bright and sunny, 65 F.... Like it was on the 30th.

Maybe with the way Pepsi advertises we'll get this (With ShamWOW because,hell, rental construction equipment made it)

By the way
    1. Not being a troll, just thought this was fun
    2. This is EXTREMELY CRAPPY! I'm stuck with MS Paint :/
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand. ---Wes Westrum

Quote Originally Posted by nymets3007 View Post
    Maybe with the way Pepsi advertises we'll get this (With ShamWOW because,hell, rental construction equipment made it)
    Spongetech is already in there, so ShamWOW would be perfect. Spongetech to wash, shamwow to dry.

Plus, they can use shamWOWs to dry up all that standing water in the concourses when it rains.

(I'm just messing with you guys, Citi looks great)
    Last edited by Pinstripes; 04-02-2009 at 12:50 PM.
    New York Yankees
    New York Rangers
    New York Giants

Blog Entries
    I think Mr. Shamwows mug shot would go better....

I mentioned this before but no one responded. Is it possible that the unique colors of the outfield wall are an homage to the old NY Giants?
    Last edited by nychris31; 04-02-2009 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nychris31 View Post
    I mentioned this before but no one responded. Is it possible that the unique colors of the outfield wall are an homage to the NY Giants?
    Well the Mets colors were in and of themselves something of an homage to the Dodgers and Giants, so perhaps in that way, yes.
    New York Yankees
    New York Rangers
    New York Giants

Just came from driving past Citi as I do 2x a day and on top of the car ad and the free credit report add there is ANOTHER new add up. Its white and its in the top left corner of the RF scoreboard. COuldnt make out what it was though withou killing everyone inside the car lol.

Quote Originally Posted by enysteez View Post
    Just came from driving past Citi as I do 2x a day and on top of the car ad and the free credit report add there is ANOTHER new add up. Its white and its in the top left corner of the RF scoreboard. COuldnt make out what it was though withou killing everyone inside the car lol.
    Paging trucky.....

Hmm. I'm at the Queens College library, and I can see Citi out the window from where I'm sitting, but I can't make it out. Somebody just asked me if I wanted to close the blinds though, so I'll stop looking out. People are probably thinking I'm crazy.

I can tell you, though, that I was at a building in Flushing today that was basically directly behind CF, and it looks like on the RF scoreboard they have the same ads that are on the front, though I don't recall seeing a Camaro on the Chevy ad, so it might be a different one outside.

I just know it was white with some blue and orange design in it.

Quote Originally Posted by nychris31 View Post
    I mentioned this before but no one responded. Is it possible that the unique colors of the outfield wall are an homage to the old NY Giants?
    That's what I thought too. I actually kind of like the black/orange thing going on.

I just know it was white with some blue and orange design in it.
    Maybe the Mets logo?

Page 564 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast