• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GordonGecko
    On the Inside
    • Feb 2008

Yankee Stadium [II]

2009 YANKEE STADIUM SEATING / TICKET PRICING

The New York Yankees are scheduled to open the new Yankee Stadium in late March or early April 2009. Although prices for most sections haven't been generally disclosed (or possibly established), this thread will be available to post any information we can get our hands on regarding pricing and relocation.

This is the general section chart currently available:

nys_2009_seating_map__.jpg

and Premium seating chart with prices:

Legends.jpg
  • Wall-E
    Your everyday clumsy bot!
    • Apr 2008

You can tell from these pictures the Yankees had now clue how big the main level was going to wind up being.

Comment

• Twenty Seven
      • Jul 2008

Let us know when you have the pricing plans for the riffraff.
      HE DROPPED THE BALL! HE DROPPED THE BALL!
      http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=5026043

Damon's Double Steal
      http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?c...pic_id=7223232

Comment

• tugger
        • Jul 2008

I certainly hope that $1,000-$2,500 front-row seat comes with a bag to wear on your head. What sort of d-bag would pay that for a ballgame?

Comment

• Manhattan
          Team Veteran
          • Mar 2008

2009 Yankee Stadium Seating / Ticket Pricing

Originally posted by tugger View Post
          I certainly hope that $1,000-$2,500 front-row seat comes with a bag to wear on your head. What sort of d-bag would pay that for a ballgame?
          I am excited to my 1st Yankees game at New Yankee Stadium. I also am nevrous to go to New Yankee Stadium. I won't wear a bag on my head at New Yankee Stadium. I am a member of the New York Yankees fan club. And I will save up my money for a ballgame at New Yankee Stadium.

Comment

• nymdan
            • Mar 2007

According to this article, the Yankees will reveal the complete pricing structure for the new stadium at the end of this month.

Comment

• peterrod16
              • May 2008

Originally posted by nymdan View Post
              According to this article, the Yankees will reveal the complete pricing structure for the new stadium at the end of this month.
              Trost said the Yankees will keep their lowest priced seats in the upper deck at $20 and bleacher seats at $12, and that 25,000 seats will not increase in price.

So, bleacher pricing is still $12 for STH section 235-239 and 201-204
              Grandstand Reserve will be $20 STH sections 426-434 A&B(third base to left field) and 414-405(first base to right field)
              I can only guess the Grandstand MVP seats must receive a price increase.
              my guess the STH price goes from $25 to $30.
              Does anyone have a breakdown of the quantity of seats in each section?

Comment

• tfc3rid
                Heading South
                • Feb 2008

I am very curious to see what it will be considering what the Mets are charging for seats in the Excelsior Level... I wonder if the Yankees will see the love Mets fans have for the prices and make them somewhat 'reasonable'...

Comment

• GordonGecko
                  On the Inside
                  • Feb 2008

Yankees still dragging their feet

Just put in my weekly call to pester the Yankees ticket office and my relocation package will definitely be sent "within the month". I wonder if within the month means the same as within the next couple weeks 4 weeks ago?? Haha. The guy says nothing has been sent to anyone yet, now that I believe. I think I should now expect my relocation package sometime between March 15 and March 27 of 2009 (if I'm lucky)

Comment

• Tino24
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by tugger View Post
                    if i could afford it i would

Comment

• KCGHOST
                      • Dec 2003

Man, if you want to sit in the front row you had better be ready to pony up. Yikes!!
                      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

• SparkyL
                        • Apr 2007

Here's some more depressing info from another forum. The stadium may be new and improved but the customer service is still the same - lousy!

"I spoke to someone in the Yankees Premium ticket department yesterday and they told me the relocation guide along with my contract for the 2009 season would be going out in early September. Apparently, there were some inter-office issues going on that held up production. Sound like a bunch of b-s to me. I guess the customer service gets sacrificed so we can get the players we need. "

SNY's coverage of the New York Yankees MLB baseball team including news, stats, roster, and schedule.

Comment

• GordonGecko
                          On the Inside
                          • Feb 2008

Sparky, someone on that board brought up a really great point I hadn't thought about before. Most companies set limits on the value of gifts their employees can accept to avoid conflicts of interest. The new prices are so high that clients will not be able to accept the tickets! So who are corporate season ticket holders going to bring to the game, their mothers?? This is going to be a HUGE problem for the Yankees, they are so screwed on lower level ST renewals....

Comment

• David Atkatz
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
                            Sparky, someone on that board brought up a really great point I hadn't thought about before. Most companies set limits on the value of gifts their employees can accept to avoid conflicts of interest. The new prices are so high that clients will not be able to accept the tickets! So who are corporate season ticket holders going to bring to the game, their mothers?? This is going to be a HUGE problem for the Yankees, they are so screwed on lower level ST renewals....
                            Hmmm... I guess sometimes greed doesn't work.

Comment

• Fuzzy
                              Prospect
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
                              that is a good point but i heard that all of the 2500 $ tix were gone already

so if the corporates who buy them cant use them like u say they cant do u think the yankees will suffer ramifications

i mean yeah the yankees have their money for 09 but will the corporates who buy them 2500 $ tix not renew when its time or will the yankees have to lower prices for those seats or what

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X