X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toefer
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by baseballman1243 View Post
    In center and left, the field plays normal. It's right that's the problem.
    I don't know. Choo hit what seemed like a popup in the 2nd inning, and it carried over the wall into the visiting bullpen.

Maybe it was a fluke with the wind, but off the bat it seemed like nothing more than a routine popup.
    sigpic

Comment

• Rob R
      Enter Sandman
      • Jan 2008

Last edited by Rob R; 04-18-2009, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• yankies4life
        • Apr 2008

Comment

• mattygnym
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rob R View Post
          You're either delusional or just being disingenuous. You continually attribute things to me that just aren't true. Very weird. Maybe you're just confused...........or more than likely, here just to stir things up.

Have anything constructive to say in this thread other than throw digs and "lols"? At least I have had some discussion about Citi in the Citi thread without knocking it or anyone.
          Saying they need to lower ticket prices is not constructive? It's true whether you like it or not. You can wear your Yankee colored sunglasses as much as you want, but NEITHER team built a perfect stadium. And on the edit way to change your post to ..... like usual.
          Here is your litte chime in in the Citi thread...

Rob R
          Originally Posted by baseballman1243
          Citi looks awful on t.v. right now because no one is sitting behind home plate.
          I noticed that myself.
          Last edited by mattygnym; 04-18-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Rob R
            Enter Sandman
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mattygnym View Post
            Saying they need to lower ticket prices is not constructive? It's true whether you like it or not. You can wear your Yankee colored sunglasses as much as you want, but NEITHER team built a perfect stadium. And on the edit way to change your post to ..... like usual.
            Here is your litte chime in in the Citi thread...

Rob R
            Originally Posted by baseballman1243
            Citi looks awful on t.v. right now because no one is sitting behind home plate.
            I noticed that myself.
            So I agreed with the original poster over something that was obvious? Was that a dig or comparison to NYS as you disingenously tried to make it out to be?

You seemingly have nothing better to do than try to stir things up here. Thanks for paying a visit, coincidentally during a blowout, to make comments. We appreciate it!

And FYI, I've criticized NYS plenty of times....Do you do the same with Citi?

And I edited it (deleted it), because I decided you weren't worth my time...
            Last edited by Rob R; 04-18-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• curb my enthusiasm
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by PadreHomer View Post
              I'd like to see some good pictures of the concourses. I take it the great hall is separate from the seating area concourse?
              The Great Hall is on the same level as the field level concourse. There were tons of people hanging out there during the exhibitions games. I'm not sure what it's like during a real game, though, although all of the concessions and stores remain open.
              Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, and rum. He will come.

Comment

• toefer
                • Oct 2008

What exactly are the cushions of the fancy chairs made out of? I think I read in one article that they were leather, but that seems like it'd be too expensive (and prone to damage). I've always assumed based on the pictures that it was some sort of waterproof vinyl-mesh material.
                sigpic

Comment

• mattygnym
                  • Oct 2008

So I noticed something obvious? Was that a dig or comparison to NYS as you disingenously tried to make it out to be?

Have seemingly have nothing better to do than try to stir things up here? Thanks for paying a visit, coincidentally during a blowout, to make comments. We appreciate it!

And FYI, I've criticized NYS plenty of times....Do you do the same with Citi?

And I edited it (deleted it), because I decided you weren't worth my time...
                  You edited it because you tend to act like a total coward. And no I am not trying to stir anything up, I am pointing out something. Most Yankee fans would agree ticket prices are too high in the premium seats. And Citi does obviously have its flaws, I said it was a problem with BOTH parks not JUST Yankee Stadium

Comment

• Rob R
                    Enter Sandman
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mattygnym View Post
                    You edited it because you tend to act like a total coward. And no I am not trying to stir anything up, I am pointing out something. Most Yankee fans would agree ticket prices are too high in the premium seats. And Citi does obviously have its flaws, I said it was a problem with BOTH parks not JUST Yankee Stadium
                    Your coming here had nothing to do with ticket prices. You tend to act like the coward, not me...and a disingenuous one to boot.

And if I were you. I'd read more carefully and/or slowly, because I've noticed that your responses to other posters (not only me) is either a non- sequitur or lacks comprehension on your part. Sometimes you're totally on another stratosphere
                    Last edited by Rob R; 04-18-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• mattygnym
                      • Oct 2008

Your coming here had nothing to do with ticket prices. You tend to act like the coward, not me...and a disingenuous one to boot.

And if I were you. I'd read more carefully and/or slowly, because I've noticed that your responses to other posters (not only me) is either a non- sequitur or lacks comprehension on your part. Sometimes you're totally on another stratosphere
                      You are a troll,classless and I have zero respect for you as a poster as most Met fans do but whatever you're now on my ignore list. For the other Yankee fans I have some pictures I took during the exhibition(enjoyed the place alot got a seat upgrade for free since they screwed up overall a great experience and a great park) I'll eventually post.

Comment

• dpcv8
                        • Oct 2008

So when do they raise that right field fence?

If you're a LHH you have games played at Yankee Stadium circled in red on your schedule.

Even the Indians manager said that some of those home runs he thought were nothing more then routine pop flys.

Comment

• Cool Papa B.
                          Fastest Man in Baseball
                          • Aug 2008

My Audi Clib experience!!

Here's the pictures I promised. Sorry for the picture quality. I took them using my blackberry!!!
                          Attached Files
                          Today I Consider Myself the Luckiest Man on the Face of this Earth...

“I would like to take the great Di Maggio fishing....They says his father was a fisherman. Maybe he was as poor as we are and would understand...”
                          Ernest Hemingway
                          “The Old Man and the Sea”

sigpic

Comment

• nymdan
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by yankies4life View Post
                            It's better off that people aren't paying $2,600 to watch what's going on there today.

Comment

• CoreyMac
                              • Feb 2009

perhaps they need to put glass on all the exterior windows...help cut down on the wind blowing through the concourses

Comment

• Cool Papa B.
                                Fastest Man in Baseball
                                • Aug 2008

More Audi pics from yesterday. All-you-can eat gourmet food. Not your father's stadium food!!!
                                Attached Files
                                Today I Consider Myself the Luckiest Man on the Face of this Earth...

“I would like to take the great Di Maggio fishing....They says his father was a fisherman. Maybe he was as poor as we are and would understand...”
                                Ernest Hemingway
                                “The Old Man and the Sea”

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X