Thread: Kevin Gunderson

Kevin Gunderson

This is the guy I've been following out of his senior year with Oregon State. I was very glad that the Brave's drafted him so I could continue to follow him. I watched him in a Myrtle Beach Pelicans game in 2007 and he is a great reliever with closer caliber stuff. He was even kind enough to give me an autograph.

Right now he is 1-1 with an ERA of 1.63 and 25k's in 27.2 innings pitched in AA Mississippi. Since he is 24 years old, I think the Brave's should finally give him a shot and call him up to help fix a few problems with the current bullpen.

What are your guys thoughts on Kevin? Should he stay and develop a little longer or is he ready to go and contribute to the Atlanta in the Big Show?
    People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. -Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by Francoeurstein View Post
    What are your guys thoughts on Kevin? Should he stay and develop a little longer or is he ready to go and contribute to the Atlanta in the Big Show?
    I would like to see him get time in Triple-A before calling him up since he struggled last year when he first moved up to Double-A. I like his future though and think he could be a good middle relief guy.
    Extend Prado!!!