• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhss89
    The hips drive the swing
    • Mar 2004

Ho Hum Meetings In Store For Dodgers?

The official website of the Los Angeles Dodgers with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

I still continue to wonder why Adam Kennedy isn't mentioned in the 2B discussion. I like DeWitt, I don't love DeWitt. Of those mentioned in the article, only Lopez and Scutaro have any real value IMO. Polanco and Uribe, please no, neither of those two!
    I guess Kennedy is not named because Colletti feels he couldn't hit leadoff. That makes sense, I guess, as it seems to me that our next leadoff hitter will need to be our next 2-bagger. Furcal isn't a leadoff guy anymore, for certain.

SP spots? Great if we can end up resigning Wolf, and I would also like Padilla to come back. Maybe Elbert pans out and we have two LH SPs? Would be nice.

Thoughts? Seems like everyone is out of the baseball mood around here! I, for one, am sick of football already and am ready for Spring Training.
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."
  • ChineseDemocracy
    Better
    • Oct 2008

Dude, they didn't even offer arbitration to any of the free agents.

No compensatory picks for failing to do so. ARGHGHGHGHGH!!!!
    No one can make you
    Do what they want to
    You know you're stronger
    Than the lies
    That they tell you

Comment

• bhss89
      The hips drive the swing
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy View Post
      Dude, they didn't even offer arbitration to any of the free agents.

No compensatory picks for failing to do so. ARGHGHGHGHGH!!!!
      Yes, the logic escapes me on this one . . .

:noidea

As the holidays approach, it's as if the Dodger front office is stuck inside of a Moneyball snowglobe . . .
      "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X