Format and intro text stolen blatently from Tyrus4189Cobb and others, thanks Tyrus and others. Thanks guys.

Feast or Famine: So you know Homeruns

In Feast or Famine, you are required to submit to a sole response containing a batch of players who fit the given criteria. If you are 100% correct, I will tell you. If even one answer is incorrect, I will simply tell you so. I won't tell you which one(s) is incorrect, but merely tell you how many are incorrect. For example, if the category was "Players with Over 700 Career Home Runs," a poster would submit a sole post with the names Barry Bonds, Babe Ruth, and Hank Aaron (order doesn't matter). If the poster submitted an answer with the names Bonds, Sosa, and Maris, I would reply that the submission is incorrect because two answers are incorrect. Again, I am not mentioning which are/aren't correct.

For this quiz, I'm going to ask that you do this off the top of your head and don't cheat.

I've got 6 ten person lists I'd like filled in.

Two notes:

1) Some players may parents of differing origins. Say Derek Jeter, one black, one white. In these cases we'll pick the parent with which we normally associate him (black for Jeter).

2) For the white and black players, if you guess them on the wrong A or B team, you'll be incorrect.

Do one list or all six, have fun!

Career MLB Homeruns hit by American born Black Players (the A team)

Career MLB Homeruns hit by American born Black Players (the B team)

Career MLB Homeruns hit by American born White Players (the A team)

Career MLB Homeruns hit by American born White Players (the B team)

Career MLB Homeruns hit by foreign born Hispanics

Career MLB Homeruns hit by American born Hispanics