Thread: Steve Finley Restaurant Bankruptcy

Steve Finley Restaurant Bankruptcy

Former centerfielder Steve Finley is caught up in a controversy in Del Mar Ca right now. He was part owner of a restaurant that failed and the company has filed for bankruptcy. According to news reports, checks to workers bounced, and Finley promised them last August that they would be paid soon. They still haven't been paid.
    While not quite a Lenny Dykstra situation, it still seems to be a bad story.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-restaurateur/

Always a threat for home run, but known to steal. Does he have the eye for business to be above average? We'll see how is defense is. Maybe he can get another one thrown out.

He played for every NL West team. He can start a restaurant in Arizona next, they've got real estate for sale.

Also, Lenny Dykstra is a nut.
    (fantasy football)
    JM: Only did that for a couple of years and then we had a conspiracy so it kind of turned me sour. Our league's commissioner, Lew Ford(notes) at the time, was doing some shady things that ... I'd rather not talk about [laughs].
    DB: Isn't he in Japan right now?
    JM: I don't know where Lou is right now. He's probably fleeing the authorities [laughs].

He made 68 million dollars in his career, does he not have money to pay them?
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!