Thread: New Braves Manager - Terry Pendalton?

Blog Entries

New Braves Manager - Terry Pendalton?

Who will be the new Braves Manager next year?

Of everyone that crosses my mine, Terry Pendalton stands to be my #1 candidate.

I think he is best suited to pick up where Bobby leaves off.
    My Blog
    Adventures of a Las Vegas Local
    http://www.AdamVanWildest.com

From what I have been reading, Eddie Perez, the bullpen coach is a favorite within the organization. Perez is very intrested and has been doing some managing in the minors and in the fall and winter leagues as well. Another name I have seen is Freddy Gonzalez. He has remained good friends with the Braves and has expressed intrest. I really dont have an opinion on Bobbys replacement. I will miss Cox very much and appreciate all he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsowell View Post
    Who will be the new Braves Manager next year?

Of everyone that crosses my mine, Terry Pendalton stands to be my #1 candidate.

I think he is best suited to pick up where Bobby leaves off.
    As Redman said I think the favorite is Eddie Perez, personally I think it would be the right choice. He knows all the guys and does have some experience but also has knowledge of the bullpen. Some have mentioned Yost but watching him with the Brewers didn't exactly make me confident in him.

Perhaps the darkhorse for the job is Snitker who has the most experience as a manager out of any of the other in house options. My personal choice is Perez but I could see Snitker as a fine option.
    Extend Prado!!!