Thread: Business of baseball fourm

Business of baseball fourm

I would like a fourm on here about the business side of baseball. Talking about tv radio ratings, attendance, owners playing their players, and all other stuff. This would be very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    I would like a fourm on here about the business side of baseball. Talking about tv radio ratings, attendance, owners playing their players, and all other stuff. This would be very fun.
    Eveyrthing there fits in nicely in CE or even Between Innings, as it always has.

Having a different forum for every possible subject would lead to a very muddled site. With plenty of issues stemming from the recent v-Bulletin upgrade, creating sub-forums right now takes a back seat.
    Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
    Robin Bill JEDI

Blog Entries
    Don't think i'd like this....the site shouldn't be about that, it should be about the playing of the game, not the front office. I'm sure there are forums for that

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    Don't think i'd like this....the site shouldn't be about that, it should be about the playing of the game, not the front office. I'm sure there are forums for that
    We also talk about things like ballparks so talking about front office isn't bad. This site is all about baseball.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    We also talk about things like ballparks so talking about front office isn't bad. This site is all about baseball.
    Have you actually said that? Ballparks are second to players when it comes to famous-ness and sentimentality in baseball