• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chip&smoltz95
    chipper aka met-killer
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by PureBaseballFan View Post
    Good day offensively and Glaus really seems to be hitting his stride. Heyward might have had the worst day, it looked like he was trying to pull everything.
    despite mclouth only having one hit, i think he might be starting to turn the corner as well. Still a little worried about escobar. Maybe infante can play 2 or 3 times a week by subbing for mclouth and escobar until they really get going (especially with infante pretty hot right now)

Comment

• PureBaseballFan
      I Believe Do You?
      • Jan 2005

Since the Mets helped the Braves 9 game losing streak, I think it is only right to return the favor.

Also I think anything that makes it to the outfield the Braves should try to stretch it into extra bases because the Mets OF defense tonight is a joke.
      Extend Prado!!!

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
        chipper aka met-killer
        • Aug 2007

Since the Mets helped the Braves 9 game losing streak, I think it is only right to return the favor.

Also I think anything that makes it to the outfield the Braves should try to stretch it into extra bases because the Mets OF defense tonight is a joke.
        where is the golden boy???

edit: and is there a reason that cox keeps batting mccann clean-up? when glaus and hinske are tearing the covers of the ball? oh wait, it's the same reason chipper is batting third and heyward is batting second... stubborn. (i still respect cox and will enjoy his last season, but also when he's gone)
        Last edited by chip&smoltz95; 05-17-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• PureBaseballFan
          I Believe Do You?
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by chip&smoltz95 View Post
          where is the golden boy???
          On the bench not listening to any advice from more experienced and successful coaches or players because he knows the right way to hit?
          Extend Prado!!!

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
            chipper aka met-killer
            • Aug 2007

what are the odds lowe doesn't gives up 0 or 1 more run tonight against the lineup? i am saying 25%.

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
              chipper aka met-killer
              • Aug 2007

maybe hinske can be the braves LF next year?

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                chipper aka met-killer
                • Aug 2007

why am i not surprised that with the lefty going that hinske is out! but why not ross in for mac? or infante playing in LF? sometimes i just don't get where bobby is coming from.....

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                  chipper aka met-killer
                  • Aug 2007

here's how tonight will go in big game spots.. pitch around heyward to get to jones (instead of heyward and then glaus) and then if glaus is up pitch around him to get to mccann (instead of hinske).

Comment

• PureBaseballFan
                    I Believe Do You?
                    • Jan 2005

Kenshin better be watching closely because if he doesn't start picking it up I think most would agree KK will be going to the pen.

Also I am so glad the Medlen is doing well as a starter, one of the reasons I thought/think trading Jair is okay, because while he won't be a star I really think he could be a good 3 or 4 in a rotation.

Edit :: Of course I say that and he gives up a pair of HRs.
                    Last edited by PureBaseballFan; 05-18-2010, 05:27 PM.
                    Extend Prado!!!

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                      chipper aka met-killer
                      • Aug 2007

Kenshin better be watching closely because if he doesn't start picking it up I think most would agree KK will be going to the pen.

Also I am so glad the Medlen is doing well as a starter, one of the reasons I thought/think trading Jair is okay, because while he won't be a star I really think he could be a good 3 or 4 in a rotation.

Edit :: Of course I say that and he gives up a pair of HRs.
                      is their a good young SS we could get if we packaged jair and escobar and another low-level pitching prospect?

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                        chipper aka met-killer
                        • Aug 2007

come on wags, get that big K right here!

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                          chipper aka met-killer
                          • Aug 2007

well, that was an unexpected ending.. but after last night.. i'll take it. now we just need to find a way to beat the suddenly surging reds? at least we have hanson going for one. come on let's get to .500 braves!

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                            chipper aka met-killer
                            • Aug 2007

alright KK has a good 3-0 lead, let's see what he can do with it....

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                              chipper aka met-killer
                              • Aug 2007

lots of deep fly balls so far... i wonder how many of those would be homers at cincin...

Comment

• chip&smoltz95
                                chipper aka met-killer
                                • Aug 2007

i think mclouth is finally stringing it together, so that gives us 6 MLB hitters in the everyday lineup (only chipper and escobar left to get going), this team could be pretty dangerous this summer. Also, KK looking good against an offense that has put up alot of runs lately.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X