Alrighty. This is all-time draft #7 I believe, and this time we'll be choosing players who started playing after World War II. This is not a draft thread. So far we have:
1) Splendid Splinter
6) Brad Harris
There are some rules, of course. I've modified them a little since my massive PM.
1. Players must have started their MLB careers in the 1946 season or after.
2. Position players must have played at least 1000 games.
3. Pitchers must have appeared in at least 275 games.
4. Choose a DH
5. Players must have played at least 500 of games at a specific position to qualify there.
6. No Japanese Leaguers
7. Anyone who played in the Negro/Japanese Leagues will only have their MLB careers counted
8. Corner outfielders are interchangeable; center fielders can play corner outfield
9. 25-man rosters; snake-style draft
10. Drafters have 8 hours to choose, then they are skipped and must make up their pick at any time
11. Draft starts June 2nd, 12:00 PM EST.
Comments? Concerns? Any more participants? And if you reply, you must vote for a DH. Personally, I'm against the DH. For a draft though, I vote for having one.