Thread: Baseball Fever of Facebook/Twitter

Baseball Fever of Facebook/Twitter

Has anyone out there considered making a facebook/twitter account for baseball-fever.com? It might be a good way to promote this site across the internet. I don't know if someone would have to do it manually or if there would be an automated way to post links to new discussion threads that get, say, 10 or more replies as twitter/facebook updates. I know it would help me out a lot of be on twitter and see a new hot topic pop up rather than having to navigate through this exact website every time. Just a thought.
    http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1377/oak2jf0.jpg
    Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

I will have one soon. A few months ago I created one for Baseball Almanac (Baseball Almanac | Facebook) and just last week I actually began to use it. I am steady as can be, working 1-4 hours daily on both sites, but I am still too slow and too far behind. Yet after 11+ years I still am working hard on both of them and have no intention of stopping anytime soon. The Facebook account for Baseball Almanac went live on the site last week (link on the bottom of the site itself) and once I get Twitter integrated I'll be a little more up to speed. Both will soon be updated daily and done automatically based on the updates I list on the front of the site. Stay tuned for the same treatment here.

I did install support for Baseball Fever on your iPhone, Blackberry, Android & other mobile phones. See the announcement in the Home tab under Baseball Fever goes mobile...

Sean

Section 232, Row 1, Seat 24, Miller Park, Miller Park Way
    Hear, hear, Sean! This is awesome (283 Fans already)!
    AL East Champions: 1981 1982
    AL Pennant: 1982
    NL Central Champions: 2011
    NL Wild Card: 2008

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

At the bottom of the site there is now a link to my Facebook. It actually has Baseball Almanac, but it belongs to Baseball Fever just as much and I hope you (and everyone else) joins.

Blog Entries
    I am waiting for Baseball-Fever to have a link on Facebook. I am waiting to post links to some of our unique, world-class threads.
    Last edited by Bill Burgess; 10-15-2010 at 02:11 PM.