Thread: Good Riddance Guzman!

Good Riddance Guzman!

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...an-guzman.html

Bottom line, I thought the guy was a highly overpaid, underacheiver. I'm glad we got rid of him; however, it only makes Mr. Error (Desmond) the every day guy.
    "I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of 'em, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth." -- Jack Parkman

I'm not particularly sorry to see him go, but it wasn't his fault he was overpaid; that's on Bowden. He performed exactly like I expected him too; a slap hitter who doesn't walk with an average glove and below average range. At least if he got to a ball, he didn't throw it away, and knew when not to throw unlike Ian (E6) Desmond.

I never thought about the Bowden thing...good call. The Nats badly need a middle infielder. I had slight hopes Rizzo would go after Ryan Theriot since he was available; however, Theriot was just traded, so that is out of the question. There are no middle infielders available this season, which seems rare.
    "I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of 'em, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth." -- Jack Parkman