Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2010 Dodger season thread

About 15 miles East of Blue Heaven on Earth, Dodger Stadium
    Wish the Dodgers could afford Beltre back but with Borass as his agent, I don't see it. I would hate it if Adrian goes to the Angels.
    I wish 2011 would be Loney's breakout year but every year we keep waiting for this. Hopefully 2011.
    Blake seems like a nice team player but I want more power there.
    I wish Colletti would stay away from so many veteran scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by crzblue View Post
    Wish the Dodgers could afford Beltre back but with Borass as his agent, I don't see it. I would hate it if Adrian goes to the Angels.
    I wish 2011 would be Loney's breakout year but every year we keep waiting for this. Hopefully 2011.
    Blake seems like a nice team player but I want more power there.
    I wish Colletti would stay away from so many veteran scrubs.
    This article http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/ne...ews_la&c_id=la seems to indicate that the signing of RP Guerrier will greatly limit the pursuit of a "name" LF, with Gibbons, Gwynn, Paul, Carrol, Hoffman, Robinson, etc. to battle it out in Spring Training.

I am hopeful that Mattingly will allow the same to happen between Blake and Mitchell at the 3B spot. Mitchell was tough at Albuquerque this past season. Again, I hope that Blake's drop in WAR from '09 to '10 of 3 points (significant) is not a sign of things to come, if in fact he does stay put at 3B.

The "new" pitching staff looks solid and ready to go! If Broxton rebounds and remains calm all season, pitching and defense should be outstanding. Now . . . the team needs to score some runs!
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

About 15 miles East of Blue Heaven on Earth, Dodger Stadium
    bhss89 said "Now . . . the team needs to score some runs! "

Or else we are in trouble.

I noticed that I mispelled Boras name. Honest, I just noticed that !

Quote Originally Posted by crzblue View Post
    bhss89 said "Now . . . the team needs to score some runs! "

Or else we are in trouble.

I noticed that I mispelled Boras name. Honest, I just noticed that !
    Considering the way you had it spelled, I thought you'd done it on purpose! Pretty funny error!
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

LF situation . . .

http://mlb.mlblogs.com/archives/2010...eft_field.html

Good gravy, let's hope that Thames is the only one mentioned in the article that the Dodgers will seriously consider! If you scroll down and read the posts, I like what the first one says: Sign Beltre and then let a Spring Training battle decide what happens in LF.

GO DODGERS!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234