X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philliesfiend55
    • Nov 2006

Top 10 Phillies Prospects from Baseball america

The top 10 Phillies prospects list by Baseball America was released today. (12/17/12).

RANK-Player - Positiion - Highest level player has played at in career.

1. Jesse Biddle - LHP - Clearwater. FL, PA (high A).
    2. Roman Quinn - SS - Williamsport, PA (short season A).
    3. Tommy Joseph - C - Reading, PA (AA).
    4. Jonathan Pettibone - RHP - Lehigh Valley- Allentown, PA (AAA).
    5. Adam Morgan - LHP - Reading,PA (AA).
    6. Ethan Martin - RHP - Reading,PA (AA)
    7. Cody Asche - 3B - Reading,PA (AA)
    8. Makiel Franco - 3B - Lakewood,NJ (Low A)
    9. Darin Ruf - LF/1B - Philadelphia (PA) Phillies - MLB - (made major leagues debut Sept. 14, 2012 & played in majors for final 20 days of the season. Recalled form Reading (AA).
    10. Carlos Tocci - OF - Gulf Coast League Phillies, Clearwater, FL - (Rookie League).
    Last edited by philliesfiend55; 12-31-2012, 03:56 PM.
  • Ben Grimm
    Semi-lucid User
    • Jun 2012

Quite a difference from last year's list:

1. Trevor May, rhp
    2. Jesse Biddle, lhp
    3. Sebastian Valle, c
    4. Jonathan Pettibone, rhp
    5. Phillippe Aumont, rhp
    6. Freddy Galvis, ss
    7. Justin DeFratus, rhp
    8. Brody Colvin, rhp
    9. Jiwan James, of
    10. Maikel Franco, 3b

Last year was full of pitchers, but with a couple considered bullpen guys (which isn't a good sign for a top-10). Hitter-wise, a catcher with questionable pitch recognition, a utility infielder, and outfielder with very little power and strikes out too much to make use of his best asset - his legs.

If anything, I'm surprised to see Quinn so high after only being in short season. The highest ceiling kids are quite a few years away still. And if the Phillies don't sign somebody like Swisher this offseason, they'll retain their first round draft pick which will be the highest one they've had in quite some time.
    "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

• philliesfiend55
      • Nov 2006

The most interesting change to me is that C- Sebastian Valle who has been rated as high as #2 in the past has been dropped from the Top 10. He hasn't reached the major leagues yet, but he will only turn 23 in July of next year. Seems like the organization has lost a lot of confidence in him and that now they favor Tommy Josepth as Chooch's successor.
      Also:Jiwan James, a former Top 10 guy, was left unprotected at the Rule 5 Draft and he had no takers - something that would have seemed unlikely a year or two ago!
      Phillippe Aumont looked very promising in the majors from late August onward last year. He can now be considered a major leaguer and is no longer on the top prospects list.
      It's also interesting how the Phillies have discarded their former #1 pitching prospects the last two years in a row in Jared Cossart and Trevor May. They are now banking on Jesse Biddle to be the real deal as well as Jonathan Pettibone, Adam Morgan and Ethan Martin who should fight it out eventually for Phillies rotation spots.
      The Phillies front office is enamoured of their two Trade Deadline acquisitions - Catcher Tommy Joseph from the San Francisco Giants and Ethan Martin from the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Comment

• Ben Grimm
        Semi-lucid User
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by philliesfiend55 View Post
        The most interesting change to me is that C- Sebastian Valle who has been rated as high as #2 in the past has been dropped from the Top 10. He hasn't reached the major leagues yet, but he will only turn 23 in July of next year. Seems like the organization has lost a lot of confidence in him and that now they favor Tommy Josepth as Chooch's successor.
        Some notes on the "future" catchers in the organization from Bill Baer at Crashburnalley.com...
        Most notably, there is Tommy Joseph, who came into the Phillies’ system in the trade that sent Hunter Pence to the San Francisco Giants. After slugging 22 home runs and posting a .787 OPS as a 19-year-old with Single-A San Jose, Joseph followed that up with a less-impressive 11 homers and .715 OPS between Double-A Richmond (Giants) and Double-A Reading (Phillies). Joseph also spent 34 of the 108 games he started at first base or as a designated hitter, reinforcing the notion that he won’t be a catcher at the Major League level. It could still happen, but Joseph needs to take some strides defensively first. While he has a strong arm, he struggles at blocking pitches in the dirt.

Sebastian Valle, now 22, has been for a couple years considered the heir apparent to Ruiz. He made it all the way up to Triple-A Lehigh Valley last season after finishing 2011 with Single-A Clearwater, which is very impressive. He also recovered the power that went missing, hitting 17 in total last season compared to just five the year prior. Unfortunately, Valle’s plate discipline lacks, with a career 434-120 (3.6) strikeout-to-walk ratio. Comparatively, Ryan Howard‘s was 588-253 (2.3) during his Minor League career. Valle has the defensive tools necessary to thrive in the Majors, but his offense still needs some work. Plate discipline is not a skill easily learned, and Valle’s is bad enough that it could hamstring his ability to reach the Majors.

Finally, there’s Cameron Rupp. He continued to make improvements in 2012, finishing with career-high offensive numbers across the board. Most impressively, he cut down on strikeouts while walking more and adding more power. Depending on who you ask, Rupp is arguably a better defensive catcher than Valle, which is great news. The bad news? Rupp is 24 years old and hasn’t reached Double-A yet. Some may point out that this was precisely the case with Ruiz many years ago, but Ruiz is the exception rather than the rule. As we learned with Darin Ruf, having success in the Minors doesn’t mean a whole lot if you’re a couple years older than your competition, on average. An optimistic projection for Rupp involves him being a replacement-level regular in the Majors, providing most of his value with defense, game-calling, and intangibles rather than with his bat. In other words, the Phillies shouldn’t rely on Rupp being the catcher of the future.
        I don't know if any of these guys are legitimate candidates to be looked upon as the future behind the plate. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Phils try to get Ruiz to agree on some 1-year deals so they can get an annual look at the position, but he'll likely prefer a multi-year deal which should send him to FA as he's getting a bit old.

The lack of near-ready quality really shows on this list - and much of that is probably due to the Phillies having only one 1st round pick in the draft since 2008 (that being Biddle).

Even though there are more hitters on the top-10 list than in recent years, most come with major question marks. Quinn and Tocci played a combined 100 games last season, and neither hit so well as to make one think future star. Ruff is quite old to be considered a prospect, and there are questions as to whether he's a late bloomer or simply dominated his league based on age and his body filling out. I still believe Asche will be a 2B here in 2014 with Franco getting that much closer - I also think Franco's the best hitting prospect in this system.

The Phils have their highest 1st round pick this coming draft since back in '07 or '08, when they drafted Joe Savery at #19. I think that may have been in some of their decision making when it came to signing FAs who were tendered offers (such as Swisher and his name not being linked to the Phils). I've been saying for years that Amaro's tendency to throw money at the problem will quickly catch up to him as doing so waters down the farm system - which it has. It could take a few more years (of good drafting) to replenish to an acceptable level.
        Last edited by Ben Grimm; 12-26-2012, 08:14 AM.
        "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

• bluesky5
          • May 2011

I often forget that teams have to give up draft picks for signing top free agents.
          "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

Comment

• Ben Grimm
            Semi-lucid User
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by bluesky5 View Post
            I often forget that teams have to give up draft picks for signing top free agents.
            There was chatter that the Red Sox didn't go after Swisher because they didn't want the Yankees to receive their 2nd round pick. Sox 1st round is protected since it's top-10, but if true, it just adds to how much these teams battle each other.

Comment

• Ben Grimm
              Semi-lucid User
              • Jun 2012

John Sickels from minorleagueball.com just released his Phillies Top-20 list along with comments.

QUICK PRIMER ON GRADE MEANINGS:

Grade A prospects are the elite. They have a reasonable chance of becoming stars or superstars. Almost all Grade A prospects develop into major league regulars, if injuries or other problems don't intervene. Note that is a major "if" in some cases.

Grade B prospects have a good chance to enjoy successful careers. Some will develop into stars, some will not. Most end up spending several years in the majors, at the very least in a marginal role.

Grade C prospects are the most common type. These are guys who have something positive going for them, but who may have a question mark or three, or who are just too far away from the majors to get an accurate feel for. A few Grade C guys, especially at the lower levels, do develop into stars. Some end up as role players or bench guys. Many don't make it at all.

Also note that there is diversity within each category. I'm a tough grader; Grade C+ is actually good praise, and some C+ prospects (especially at lower levels) turn out very well indeed.

Finally, keep in mind that all grades are shorthand. You have to read the full comment in the book for my full opinion about a player, the letter grade only tells you so much. A Grade C prospect in rookie ball could end up being very impressive, while a Grade C prospect in Triple-A is likely just a future role player.

ALL GRADES ARE PRELIMINARY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. No grade is final until January 5th, 2013

1) Jesse Biddle, LHP, Grade B+: Class of the system. Local kid, good fastball, very good secondary pitches, no serious command problems, no durability issues yet. Good bet to be a mid-rotation starter, if not more.

2) Adam Morgan, LHP, Grade B: This guy deserves more attention. Stuff kicked up a notch from college, into the low-90s, and he already knew how to throw strikes and locate his secondary pitches. Can also be a mid-rotation starter. This is an aggressive grade and ranking.

3) Roman Quinn, SS, Grade B-: Blazing speed and knows how to use it well, needs more defensive polish and a better grasp of the strike zone to be a full-scale leadoff hitter, but the 80-speed covers a lot of problems and ensures the Phils will give him plenty of time.

4) Tommy Joseph, C, Grade B-: Has improved defensively, but his reputation as a budding power hitter and possible star seems overblown to me. I see him as more of a decent regular than a cornerstone.

5) Jonathan Pettibone, RHP, Grade B-: Sort of like a pitching version of Joseph or Asche: very solid, good chance to be a successful major leaguer, but not a star. Seems like a durable inning-eating number four starter to me.

6) Cody Asche, 3B, Grade B-: Sweet swing from the left side and defense proved better than expected. Unclear how much home run power he'll show, but like Joseph he should be a solid player.

7) Darin Ruf, 1B-OF, Grade B-: I believe in the bat. Defense and age 26 keep him from elite prospect status, doesn't have further projection, but that's OK since he's already good. I felt Ruf was a nice sleeper pre-season but I did not expect 41 homers and he hit 10 more in winter ball. I thought he was more of a .260, 10-15-homer role player bat, but I can see him as a .280, 20-25 homer guy now.

8) Ethan Martin, RHP, Grade B-: I think the change of scenery away from the Dodgers is useful for him. Upper-rotation stuff, but if command remains shaky he's more of a number four, or a reliever. Still high upside.

9) Maikel Franco, 3B, Grade B-.. Good glove at third base, still working to get his swing in gear to tap his natural power, only 20 years old. Making progress.

10) Shane Watson, RHP, Grade B-: 2012 supplemental first round draft pick is just getting started, has #2-3 starter potential if he puts everything together. Placeholder grade until we see how he adapts.

11) Mitch Gueller, RHP, Grade B-: 2012 supplemental first round draft pick is just getting started, has #2-3 starter potential if he puts everything together. Placeholder grade until we see how he adapts. More athletic than Watson, but also less refined.

12) Sebastian Valle, C, Grade C+: Defense coming along, but really has to get his plate discipline in order. Needs a year of Triple-A, still young at 22. Will the Phillies be willing to go with a rookie platoon arrangement with Valle and Joseph in 2014 behind the plate? Their skills are similar, and their weaknesses.

13) Phillippe Aumont, RHP, Grade C+: Seems ready for a full bullpen trial, though command will wobble.

14) Kenny Giles, RHP, Grade C+: Another hard-throwing reliever, can hit 100 MPH, struck out 111 in 82 innings in A-ball.

15) Austin Wright, LHP, Grade C+: A personal favorite, gained command of 90-94 MPH fastball and big-breaking curve and had solid year in Florida State League. Will move up to Double-A and work on his changeup. If that comes around, he can be a mid-rotation starter. If not, a power reliever.

16) Kevin Brady, RHP, Grade C+: Sleeper prospect out of Clemson had outstanding debut in New York-Penn League, 49/5 K/BB in 39 innings. Throws hard, could be developed as either a starter or reliever. Breakthrough candidate.

17) Justin De Fratus, RHP, Grade C+: Held back by arm trouble but pitched well when healthy, another guy who can slot nicely into the pen this year or next.

18) Kelly Dugan, OF, Grade C+: One of the toolsy guys the Philles like to invest in, .300/.387/.470 line in Low-A is promising, but still has contact woes (122 Ks) to address. Age 22.

19) Kyle Simon, RHP, Grade C+: Sinkerball expert acquired from Orioles, pitched excellently after the Phillies moved him to bullpen and could help quickly in that role. 4.70 GO/AO in Double-A.

20) Hoby Milner, LHP, Grade C+: Finesse lefty from University of Texas features advanced pitchability, possible back-end starter but could move very fast if they use him in the bullpen.

OTHER GRADE C+: Carlos Tocci, OF; Larry Greene, OF; Julio Rodriguez, RHP; Seth Rosin, RHP.

OTHERS: Aaron Altherr, OF; Leandro Castro, OF; Tyler Cloyd, RHP; Zach Collier, OF; Brody Colvin, RHP; Dylan Cozens, OF; Tyson Gillies, OF; Zach Green, INF; Cesar Hernandez, 2B; Austin Hyatt, RHP; Ender Inciarte, OF; Tyler Knigge, RHP; Yoel Mecias, LHP; Andrew Pullin, OF, Cameron Rupp, C; Chris Serritella, 1B; Mitch Walding, 3B.

Comment

• philliesfiend55
                • Nov 2006

I like Sickels' ratings as an alternate viewpoint to Baseball AMERICA'S RANKINGS. He has Tocci unranked while BA ranked him #10. I'd side more with Sickels' version. I'm opposed to ranking anyone, including golden boy, Roman Quinn too highly, if they haven't played in a full season league yet. At the rookie and short season levels, no one is really sure what these kids have got as far as major league skills go.

Comment

• philliesfiend55
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
                  John Sickels from minorleagueball.com just released his Phillies Top-20 list along with comments.

QUICK PRIMER ON GRADE MEANINGS:

Grade A prospects are the elite. They have a reasonable chance of becoming stars or superstars. Almost all Grade A prospects develop into major league regulars, if injuries or other problems don't intervene. Note that is a major "if" in some cases.

Grade B prospects have a good chance to enjoy successful careers. Some will develop into stars, some will not. Most end up spending several years in the majors, at the very least in a marginal role.

Grade C prospects are the most common type. These are guys who have something positive going for them, but who may have a question mark or three, or who are just too far away from the majors to get an accurate feel for. A few Grade C guys, especially at the lower levels, do develop into stars. Some end up as role players or bench guys. Many don't make it at all.

Also note that there is diversity within each category. I'm a tough grader; Grade C+ is actually good praise, and some C+ prospects (especially at lower levels) turn out very well indeed.

Finally, keep in mind that all grades are shorthand. You have to read the full comment in the book for my full opinion about a player, the letter grade only tells you so much. A Grade C prospect in rookie ball could end up being very impressive, while a Grade C prospect in Triple-A is likely just a future role player.

ALL GRADES ARE PRELIMINARY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. No grade is final until January 5th, 2013

1) Jesse Biddle, LHP, Grade B+: Class of the system. Local kid, good fastball, very good secondary pitches, no serious command problems, no durability issues yet. Good bet to be a mid-rotation starter, if not more.

2) Adam Morgan, LHP, Grade B: This guy deserves more attention. Stuff kicked up a notch from college, into the low-90s, and he already knew how to throw strikes and locate his secondary pitches. Can also be a mid-rotation starter. This is an aggressive grade and ranking.

3) Roman Quinn, SS, Grade B-: Blazing speed and knows how to use it well, needs more defensive polish and a better grasp of the strike zone to be a full-scale leadoff hitter, but the 80-speed covers a lot of problems and ensures the Phils will give him plenty of time.

4) Tommy Joseph, C, Grade B-: Has improved defensively, but his reputation as a budding power hitter and possible star seems overblown to me. I see him as more of a decent regular than a cornerstone.

5) Jonathan Pettibone, RHP, Grade B-: Sort of like a pitching version of Joseph or Asche: very solid, good chance to be a successful major leaguer, but not a star. Seems like a durable inning-eating number four starter to me.

6) Cody Asche, 3B, Grade B-: Sweet swing from the left side and defense proved better than expected. Unclear how much home run power he'll show, but like Joseph he should be a solid player.

7) Darin Ruf, 1B-OF, Grade B-: I believe in the bat. Defense and age 26 keep him from elite prospect status, doesn't have further projection, but that's OK since he's already good. I felt Ruf was a nice sleeper pre-season but I did not expect 41 homers and he hit 10 more in winter ball. I thought he was more of a .260, 10-15-homer role player bat, but I can see him as a .280, 20-25 homer guy now.

8) Ethan Martin, RHP, Grade B-: I think the change of scenery away from the Dodgers is useful for him. Upper-rotation stuff, but if command remains shaky he's more of a number four, or a reliever. Still high upside.

9) Maikel Franco, 3B, Grade B-.. Good glove at third base, still working to get his swing in gear to tap his natural power, only 20 years old. Making progress.

10) Shane Watson, RHP, Grade B-: 2012 supplemental first round draft pick is just getting started, has #2-3 starter potential if he puts everything together. Placeholder grade until we see how he adapts.

11) Mitch Gueller, RHP, Grade B-: 2012 supplemental first round draft pick is just getting started, has #2-3 starter potential if he puts everything together. Placeholder grade until we see how he adapts. More athletic than Watson, but also less refined.

12) Sebastian Valle, C, Grade C+: Defense coming along, but really has to get his plate discipline in order. Needs a year of Triple-A, still young at 22. Will the Phillies be willing to go with a rookie platoon arrangement with Valle and Joseph in 2014 behind the plate? Their skills are similar, and their weaknesses.

13) Phillippe Aumont, RHP, Grade C+: Seems ready for a full bullpen trial, though command will wobble.

14) Kenny Giles, RHP, Grade C+: Another hard-throwing reliever, can hit 100 MPH, struck out 111 in 82 innings in A-ball.

15) Austin Wright, LHP, Grade C+: A personal favorite, gained command of 90-94 MPH fastball and big-breaking curve and had solid year in Florida State League. Will move up to Double-A and work on his changeup. If that comes around, he can be a mid-rotation starter. If not, a power reliever.

16) Kevin Brady, RHP, Grade C+: Sleeper prospect out of Clemson had outstanding debut in New York-Penn League, 49/5 K/BB in 39 innings. Throws hard, could be developed as either a starter or reliever. Breakthrough candidate.

17) Justin De Fratus, RHP, Grade C+: Held back by arm trouble but pitched well when healthy, another guy who can slot nicely into the pen this year or next.

18) Kelly Dugan, OF, Grade C+: One of the toolsy guys the Philles like to invest in, .300/.387/.470 line in Low-A is promising, but still has contact woes (122 Ks) to address. Age 22.

19) Kyle Simon, RHP, Grade C+: Sinkerball expert acquired from Orioles, pitched excellently after the Phillies moved him to bullpen and could help quickly in that role. 4.70 GO/AO in Double-A.

20) Hoby Milner, LHP, Grade C+: Finesse lefty from University of Texas features advanced pitchability, possible back-end starter but could move very fast if they use him in the bullpen.

OTHER GRADE C+: Carlos Tocci, OF; Larry Greene, OF; Julio Rodriguez, RHP; Seth Rosin, RHP.

OTHERS: Aaron Altherr, OF; Leandro Castro, OF; Tyler Cloyd, RHP; Zach Collier, OF; Brody Colvin, RHP; Dylan Cozens, OF; Tyson Gillies, OF; Zach Green, INF; Cesar Hernandez, 2B; Austin Hyatt, RHP; Ender Inciarte, OF; Tyler Knigge, RHP; Yoel Mecias, LHP; Andrew Pullin, OF, Cameron Rupp, C; Chris Serritella, 1B; Mitch Walding, 3B.
                  Baseball America and Sickels both penalize older prospects and don't take into account the fact that college-educated players start their careers later and reach the majors at a later age. Some of these older players in the Phillies farm system that went unranked by Sickels include Relief pitchers: Tyler Knigge, J.C. Ramirez, Justin Friend and Mike Cisco; Starting pitchers Julio Rodriguez and Austin Hyatt; infielders Cesar Hernandez, Troy Hanzawa, and Cody Overbeck; and Outfielders Tyson Gillies and Steve Susdorf.

Comment

• Ben Grimm
                    Semi-lucid User
                    • Jun 2012

Baseball Prospectus released their top-10 the other day. They are quite bullish on Franco.

The Top Ten

1. LHP Jesse Biddle
                    2. 3B Maikel Franco
                    3. LHP Adam Morgan
                    4. IF Roman Quinn
                    5. C/1B Tommy Joseph
                    6. RHP Ethan Martin
                    7. 3B Cody Asche
                    8. RHP Jonathan Pettibone
                    9. OF Carlos Tocci
                    10. RHP Shane Watson

Comment

• philliesfiend55
                      • Nov 2006

Quinn, Tocci, & Watson must be projected as having very high Ceilings, indeed. Earning top 10 ratings is hard to do in short-season baseball leagues that these three played in last season. Quinn in some studies is ranked as high as the #2 prospect in the farm system - Impressive for a 19 year-old with one professional season under his belt.
                      Moving the "Must sign" date from mid-August to mid-July will prevent "lost seasons" like Quinn and Larry Greene had in 2011, not signing until mid-August and then being told by the organization not to report to a minor league location until the following season.

Comment

• Ben Grimm
                        Semi-lucid User
                        • Jun 2012

MLB.com released their Top 100 Prospects. Jesse Biddle came in at #60, but maybe a bit surprising is Ethan Martin showing up at #80. It kind of brings to light that the system is still fairly weak compared to other teams - especially with nobody insided the top-50. Prospects are just that... prospects. So, we'll see who shows some promise this season.

Comment

• philliesfiend55
                          • Nov 2006

One thing I just picked up on that had previously escaped me is that Venezuelan outfielder, Carlos Tocci is still so incredibly young. He doesn't turn 18 until this coming August 23. He must have a world of potential to be rated in the Top 10 among Phillies prospects by multiple sources at such a young age.
                          Signed for $760,000 in the Summer of 2011, the Phillies investment in Tocci may wind up being money very well spent.
                          Last edited by philliesfiend55; 02-02-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Ben Grimm
                            Semi-lucid User
                            • Jun 2012

John Sickels ranks the Phillies #20 overall among MLB minor league systems. They moved up from #24 last year, but will need to improve a bit more as the guys on the parent club are heading towards expiring contracts will getting a year older...

20) Philadelphia Phillies (24): Strengths: Good pitching depth with Jesse Biddle, Adam Morgan, Austin Wright standing out; they seem to find nice lefties. They also have a habit of finding Tyler Cloyd types that scouts don't like but who get people out. Some nice right-handers too with Ethan Martin and Jon Pettibone nearly ready to contribute, plus considerable bullpen material. Weaknesses: Hitting. Heavy investments in tools players have not panned out. Untoolsy Darin Ruf was a nice surprise though. Not a terrible system, clearly better than the teams behind them.

Comment

• Ben Grimm
                              Semi-lucid User
                              • Jun 2012

Over at Phuture Phillies, they've been putting together a reader's poll to show the Top-30 players in the system. Decent size vote counts (approx 450-600 voters per poll). Here's what they've got so far...

1. Jesse Biddle
                              2. Roman Quinn
                              3. Adam Morgan
                              4. Tommy Joseph
                              5. Maikel Franco
                              6. Darin Ruf
                              7. Cody Asche
                              8. Jonathan Pettibone
                              9. Ethan Martin
                              10. Carlos Tocci
                              11. Phillipe Aumont
                              12. Tyson Gillies
                              13. Shane Watson
                              14. Larry Greene Jr.
                              15. Sebastian Valle
                              16. Justin De Fratus
                              17. Zach Collier
                              18. Austin Wright
                              19. Dylan Cozens
                              20. Cesar Hernandez
                              21. Mitch Gueller
                              22. Mitch Walding
                              23. Andrew Pullin
                              Last edited by Ben Grimm; 02-07-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X