Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rilesey09
    replied
    Maikel Franco is not too exciting at 28yo. 38 RBI lead the Royals!? .252? guh

Leave a comment:

• Old Time Os
    replied
    There are so many interesting questions for the season. Here are my top ten that I am looking forward to seeing answered:

1. Will Trey Mancini continue the great play as in 2019?
    2. Can Matt Harvey and King Felix return to good form?
    3. Which young O's pitchers will step up -- Kremer, Aiken, or one of the many others (Baumann, Lowther) they have?
    4. Will Adley Rutschman make his MLB debut, and if so, how will he do?
    5. Although unlikely, will we finally get to see Grayson Rodriguez and/or DL Hall this year?
    6. Will Cedric Mullins or Austin Hayes take control of the center field position?
    7. Is Ryan Mountcastle the real deal as a hitter, and can he nail down the left-field position?
    8. Will we finally see Yusniel Diaz in the outfield this year?
    9. Can we start winning some games -- hopefully get within at least a stone's throw of .500?
    9. And . . . are we going to finally be done with Chris Davis so we can move Mountcastle or Mancini, or someone else to first base?

I can't wait for the season to begin -- and I can't wait to get back into Camden Yards! Go O's!

Leave a comment:

• skeletor
    replied
    they can only go up....but they need to put together a shopping list...for starters, get some more offense....

Leave a comment:

• Jason R. Maier
    started a topic Looking to 2021

Looking to 2021

So now that the season is nearly done, what say you about how the Orioles will do in 2021?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X