Orioles 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orioles 2022

Well men (and women) what's our prognosis this year? Keep the losses under 3-digits?

With a little luck.....63-99

Orioles will score better than a year ago.... but the pitching after John Means will be worse,

Comment

Originally posted by ryors View Post
      With a little luck.....63-99

Orioles will score better than a year ago.... but the pitching after John Means will be worse,
      Well given that I learned this morning that John Means has been placed on the 60 day disabled list..... I believe it would be wise to revise my 63-99 prediction to 58-104.

(and to think.... I was supposed to be having a good day given the 5-0 win over the evil ones yesterday and a series win to boot!!!)

Comment

Odor!! Errors. How long till we realize he's a net negative?

Comment

Sad, there seems to be about 73 people at Camden Yards today.

Comment

I believe that I’m going to have to retract my statement about going backwards after the loss of John Means.

The last week or so has been very encouraging as they have won five of their last six games. That has not happened in quite some time.

It will be interesting to see how things play out the rest of the St. Louis series before they go to Detroit. I’m hopeful.

Comment

Their better than I thought they would be but still nowhere near playoff contention.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X