Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Free Tickets! Cal Ripken Jr. Live in Studio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Free Tickets! Cal Ripken Jr. Live in Studio!

Hello-

My name is Fran Nucci and I am an Audience Producer for ESPN2’s sports talk show Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith.

The reason I am contacting you is that we have just been notified that MLB Hall of Famer, the Iron Man Cal Ripken Jr., is scheduled to appear LIVE in our studio on Thursday, April 6 at 4:00 pm.

We would like to extend to you and your organization FREE tickets to attend the show. We realize that this would be a great opportunity for some of your forum members to get together and meet up for an exciting sports show. The tickets are open to your all interested members, family members, friends, and co-workers.

Our studio is located in the heart of New York City, across the street from Madison Square Garden. Again the show date is Thursday, April 6 at 4:00 pm with a 2:30 pm check-in.

If you or any of your members are interested in attending the show, please call Fran at 646-708-7106 or email [email protected]

In addition, please feel free to post this information on your website for all MLB and Cal Ripken Jr. fans located in the New York or tri-state area.

Thank you.

Fran Nucci
    Quite Frankly With Stephen A. Smith
    Associate Audience Producer
    646-708-7106
    [email protected]

Originally posted by ESPNQF
    Hello-

My name is Fran Nucci and I am an Audience Producer for ESPN2’s sports talk show Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith.

The reason I am contacting you is that we have just been notified that MLB Hall of Famer, the Iron Man Cal Ripken Jr., is scheduled to appear LIVE in our studio on Thursday, April 6 at 4:00 pm.

We would like to extend to you and your organization FREE tickets to attend the show. We realize that this would be a great opportunity for some of your forum members to get together and meet up for an exciting sports show. The tickets are open to your all interested members, family members, friends, and co-workers.

Our studio is located in the heart of New York City, across the street from Madison Square Garden. Again the show date is Thursday, April 6 at 4:00 pm with a 2:30 pm check-in.

If you or any of your members are interested in attending the show, please call Fran at 646-708-7106 or email [email protected]

In addition, please feel free to post this information on your website for all MLB and Cal Ripken Jr. fans located in the New York or tri-state area.

Thank you.

Fran Nucci
    Quite Frankly With Stephen A. Smith
    Associate Audience Producer
    646-708-7106
    [email protected]
    Do you know if any Fever member has taken the tickets from previous offers?
    I wonder how many Oriole fans are in New York.
    Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
    Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
      Do you know if any Fever member has taken the tickets from previous offers?
      I wonder how many Oriole fans are in New York.
      They'll be at home hosting Tampa Bay, 3 days after their Home Opener, according to their April schedule.

I've seen a few fans wearing gear from Boston, ChiSox, Braves and several other non-area teams, but not many Orioles fans when I was in NYC. Then again, perhaps someone will just drive in or take a tour bus.
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X